LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gettin' closer!

So today I didn't have my Jillian (he was at work) but I still managed to get my butt in gear and go for a walk. I decided I wanted to walk up that hill again...for some reason. I got to the point that my boyfriend and I walked to last night and suffered the same burning and hyperventilation I did yesterday...I stopped for a moment to take a few breaths and went to turn around, but then I thought "if I only go as far as I did yesterday, where's the improvement?". The entire idea of this was to push myself and push I did. Instead of turning back i stared that hill in the proverbial face and took that next step, and the next, and the next and before I knew it (ok ok I knew EXACTLY how long it took cuz I felt every single burn in my leg muscles) I was 3/4 of the way up!!! I couldn't believe it! I was soooo proud of myself. I pulled out my phone and sent my man a text saying "Ok. I went like 3/4 of the way up" to which he responded "past the second pile!?" which was our marker for how far up the hill we walked yesterday. And when I told him that yes I went farther than yesterday he sent me this text "holy shit sweetie! Way to go I'm so proud of you". Made me smile. I love him so much. He is so supportive and he truly loves me no matter what. He truly is a girl's dream come true. And he's all mine!

I will have that hill conquered by Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. awwww i am so jealous!! <3 A good support system will have you to your goals in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds perfect! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete