LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Irritated

I've been getting really frustrated at work these days. I feel as though I'm the only one giving 100% and that others are leaving things that I end up doing because they HAVE to be done. I have even been called in on my days off to do paperwork that nobody can ever seem to get around to...but I do on my shifts (and yes I was paid for coming in on my day off). It's just so maddening. And then I end up doing favors for other nurses (like today I'm going in an hour early!) I gotta stop that cuz I'm just being taken advantage of. Today is the last shift of my work week and I will NOT be going in on my days off (I work 4 on 4 off).

On a different note it's going to be a beautiful weekend and I cant wait to spend 4 days outside!!! Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment