LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ooo Photos!

Alright girls (and guys if you're readin' this) I have a couple pictures to post today that I took on my nightly walk. The first is of where we stopped the first night and where I thought I was going to die...


To get to my house you would turn where there's a car (a tiny black dot in the distance). About 2 weeks ago by the time I got to this spot I was ready to cry because I was so out of breath and my legs were on fire. The next picture is where I stopped today (I worked all day and I was tired but I have gone even farther!) and all I needed was ONE short stop to catch my breath.




Not sure if you can see the white truck that was in the first picture.

I'm so proud that I'm making progress every day. I have also eaten pretty well today. I had a Slimfast shake for breakfast, fruit and yogurt for a snack, a salad and a sandwich on whole wheat bread for lunch...Theeeeeeen it all fell to hell when I got home as Chris was making dinner for before he had to leave for work...so I had hamburger helper with him. Oops. Oh well. Tomorrow's another day!

So I guess the moral of this story is: If I can do it and make progress and get more fit with every day that goes by, so can you :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish my walk was as beautiful as yours! Keep up the good work chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so beautiful! Keep up the great work! I'm catching up on all your blog post and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a big difference and you did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete