LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Possibly the worst day of my life...

OK...So today was a shitty day. It all started at 5:45..'nuff said right there. 5:45 sucks. What was I thinking when I got into nursing. I'm sooooooo not a morning person. Then I get to work and am sitting doing paperwork (boooooooring) and after sitting there for like 15 minutes, I turned around to tell one of my patients to knock it off and BANG the next thing I know I'm on the floor. The plastic on the stool broke and I fell. I wasn't hurt but how embarrassing! I know I'm not a skinny girl but I'm not that fat! So I make my way through most of my crazy busy day and then I get a phone call "Hi this is scheduling, can you work a double?" Hmmm... $60 an hour...YES I want to work a double but oh shit, I have a hair appointment that was rescheduled on me - it was supposed to be yesterday - and I need a hair cut so bad before I go away this weekend. So I turn down the shift. Then on my way home, 1/2 a block from my house, I'm behind a red truck at a stop sign, the man (who's about 900) starts to go through the intersection, I start to pull up to the stop line, he decides suddenly that he now doesn't have enough time to get through the intersection, he stops, he starts to back up, I beep my horn, he continues to back up, I think about throwing my car in reverse and backing up as well, I reach down to grab the shifter, he hits me before I get it out of drive, he then goes through the intersection and pulls over, I pull over behind him, I get out in the pouring rain to see a 3'' dent and scrape on my new (to me) car, I snap a picture of his licence plate in case he decides to take off, I tell him to follow me to my house where I can get all the info down, he follows me, I tell Chris to come outside cuz I was just hit, the guy then tries to blame the accident on ME! WHAT THE HELL! Yah buddy I willed you to be a moron and back into my new car so I have to get it fixed and shit. Idiot! The guy is a tooootal prick and is telling me that I better not insist on a new bumper etc etc etc, that it better be a cheap fix and so on and so forth (oh and that I should be responsible for 1/2!!!). Chris backs me up and is like "no no no, YOU backed into HER, it's YOUR fault so YOUR'RE paying for it and if the body shop says that they can't fix it and it needs a new bumper that's what shes getting. He's all mad and says "well I should get a picture of the damage then!" and I'm like, "here let me take care of that right now" run inside, grab my camera, and take 2 pictures of the damage. I call the insurance company and report the whole thing and am assured that it's not my fault and that it'll be taken care of (well duh). So that made me feel better but now whaaat a hassle, I have to get my car repaired, deal with the insurance company or, god forbid, that old bastard who should not be driving anymore in my opinion if he doesn't even look to see if he's going to back into anything and can't hear the horn from the car he's about to hit. Here are the pictures of my injured car :(





The only thing that hasn't gone wrong today is that I got a cute and sassy new hair cut and I absolutely love it.


So due to the pouring rain, the shitty day and it being 6:30 by the time I got home, no walk today. But I have eaten super healthy today so that mixed with the stress should be work out enough right?

3 comments:

  1. oh no your poor car, hope it doesn't take to long to get fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut! and sorry about your crappy day hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cute hair cut! sorry you had to deal with such an nincompoop!

    ReplyDelete