LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still goin'

So today I waited a little later to go for a walk as it was hotter than the surface of the sun outside. There was only one thing I didn't consider...MOSQUITOES...I hate mosquitoes. Anyways, I only went 1/2 way up the hill today because a previous injury in my foot was acting up (and my calves were on FIRE). But I didn't let being exhausted and sore stop me from actually getting out there and accomplishing what I wanted to do. In my previous way of life I woulda just said "screw it" and stayed home. But not anymore. I'm a changed girl and I'm going to accomplish my goals. I want to be proud of myself and I want my boyfriend to be proud of me (even though I know he would be either way). He loves me so much. I truly am lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment