LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"You took on so much extra tonight...I'm so proud of you"

As you may be able to tell by the title of my blog I kicked ass on my walk tonight. Both last night and tonight I have made it to the crest of the hill and tonight after I got there and caught my breath I dragged Chris along farther up the hill. I'm getting so close to actually attempting to make it to the bridge. Perhaps I'll even beat my deadline! However, the next 2 days I won't have Chris because he'll be on night shift so I'm on my own. And I will not be heading up too far on my own because there's a major grizzly bear population around my house...and strange as it might sound...I really don't want to run into a mama grizzly on my own...I'm hoping Chris would offer himself up as food and let me get away...but I dont know how likely that is haha.

On a seperate note, today I got my first followers and I was soooooooo excited!!! So thanks so much you guys! I am so excited for you to come along on this journey with me while I come along on yours with you!

1 comment: