LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hot As Hell At 9:30am

When I woke up this morning I immediately got dressed and left for a walk because I knew that if I sat down and started watching TV or working on a craft project or reading blogs I probably wouldn't get have gotten out the door until I was heading for work (which would be VERY bad!). It was about 9:30 am and the sun was already blazing down with not a cloud in the sky...it was hot! But I did my whole 2km walk in a little under half an hour. I sure did work up a sweat in that short amount of time. I'm just really looking forward to having a few days off in which I can exercise a little bit more! I will also be starting a cleanse on my first day off. So hopefully that, along with getting a lot more exercise, will give me a nice loss the next week. I just hate when work gets in the way of me doing what I want to do.

I think I'll restart the 30 Day Shred these days off as well. Maybe I'll even be able to talk Chris into doing it with me....if not I'm sure the kid will try and it'll be hilarious. I have been soooo bad at doing the shred because the last time I did it while working and all my muscles hurt so work was a bitch!

The only thing with working is that its much easier for me to stay on track with eating well. I always pack a healthy lunch and I eat pretty well before work and I drink a ton of water because it's so stinkin' hot in that building (yes it has A/C but because it's a care home, we cant optimize it's usage because the old people get cold). So it's kinda a catch 22...eat well but not have as much time for exercise or have more time for exercise but more opportunity to slip up with eating well...Pick your poison!

Anyways, as I'm sitting here my stomach just growled so loud I swear my laptop just experienced what it would be like to be in an earthquake like yesterdays on the east coast! I'm gonna go grab me some watermelon and an orange. Hope everybody has a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Me-you-30 day shred challenge.... what do ya say?! :) email me... missaprill29(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i restarted the 30 day shred on monday so today was day 3 for me. lets do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temps are cooling off here - guess you are now experiencing our heat wave we had earlier! Getting out earlier in the day is smart....work it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for recommending me your quesadilla recipe. I will definitely give this a go. I'm going to be addicted to these now! LOL

    ReplyDelete