LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Laziness

Just posting quickly to admit to my laziness these past couple days. No walks at all both yesterday and today (however tonight is my 6th day straight at work and I have been super busy at work! But that does NOT cancel out not exercising at all). Tomorrow is weigh in day but let me tell you I will be going for a run/walk first thing in the morning before I do that. I only have 2 days off this week before starting another 6 day stretch. My first 2 shifts are for the company I work casual for and just happen to be 2 towns over (a 1 hour commute) AND are 12 hour shifts...yaaaay 14 hour days....Oh well we really need the money. Chris has also been taking overtime shifts at work. I really don't mind working my last 2 days off (Chris and I are on different shifts so he's always working those days anyways and I'd rather not stay home by myself with nothing to do but clean or eat and of course go for a walk). Sp anyways, that's whats been goin on over here. Hope you girls (and guy...that's right I have my first male follower!!!) are having a great week. I'll check in again with you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are always working your ass off! I bet you get a good weigh in this week because you are being so active! Sometimes it's OK to not exercise if you are that busy! Then again I am in sleepy slacker mode lol so maybe don't listen to me! haha! Thanks for the comment on the pic btw. I know I am smiling and I was SUPER happy, I just tend to pick apart my bad parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny about the guy followers, you'd think there were none trying to lose weight or at least have any desire to blog about it! Leave it to us crazy women! LOL. Quit being lazy! I so know what you're talking about though, I went through that last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lead a crazy busy life, girl! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete