LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

More Fit Than Skinny B*tches? How Is That Possible (Or Fair!?!?!)

When I headed out on my walk today I actually felt really good. The unrelenting heat has finally taken a tiny break (yes I know, a month ago I was begging for it!) and it was the perfect temperature for being outside exercising. I did the 2km walk today and right at the very beginning there is a hill I used to have trouble walking up. Well I breezed up that sucker and caught up to (and passed) 2 girls that must have weighed, ohh I don't know, 100 lbs combined? who were walking their dog. And the one girl was really struggling. Now I'm not sayin I wasn't breathing hard but when I passed those girls, the next time I seen them they were about 3 blocks behind me and I turned a corner. That also happened to be the last time I seen them. Now how the hell is that fair? They're skinny (maybe too skinny) and I'm more fit? Aren't life's surprises fun? HAHA.

Anyways, I digress. Today is day #3 of my 6 day stretch and I'm already exhausted. It was a full moon last night and needless to say all residents with dementia are all whackadoodle...It was driving me nuts. I usually have the most patience in the world for these sweet old people but I've found that since I've been busy focusing on myself, my patience has been a little thin. I'm gonna blame it on having to haul my wide ass up hills on a daily basis and having to change my diet completely (even though I'm not having any cravings at all, I can still use it as an excuse!!!). I plan on walking all days until my next weigh in which is on Thursday...I'm PRAYING to all that is holy that I don't have any repercussions from the Taco Bell fiasco. Thank you Katelyn for trying to make me feel better about it. But I do still feel incredibly guilty. If I don't see a loss on the scale this week I'm going to burn down Taco Bell...or at least send them a strongly worded email demanding healthy choices!

Hope everybody has a great day and that the weekend was kind to you all. XOXO

3 comments:

  1. You rock! And I can run circles araound the skinny bitches in my office, what is up with that!? There is such a thing as being TOO thin, yuck!

    You are doing awesome. Don't let one "slip up" bring you down. Also I'm thinking about inventing the Dementia Tranq. I'll let you know when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job.
    I am totally with you on the Taco Bell thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those b!tche$ are what I like to call 'deceptively fit'. You would think they do something to be that small, but no. They also probably eat taco bell every day. Im not a fan.

    ReplyDelete