LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Rest For The Weary

Today was my first day off after working 6 days straight (including overtime on one of those days). Needless to say that I haven't been exercising as much as I had been previously. I severely underestimated how exhausted I'd be. Let's just hope that I burned enough calories at work to not let that effect my weigh in.

To get back on track today I walked my 2kms up the hill and 2kms back at the hottest time of day. I was pouring sweat only half way up! When I left my house the temperature was 28*C and by the time I got home it had climbed to 34*C (93*F) with not a cloud in the sky and no breeze whatsoever. I was sooooo exhausted when I got home, but I still managed to tidy the house and cook a yummy dinner of BBQ pork chops, oven roasted veggies (red and green peppers and onions), a baked potato (with salsa and non-fat sour cream) and salad. I was soooo stuffed afterwards but it was yuuummy. Then following dinner Chris and I went for another 2km walk bringing my daily total to 6kms!!!

Now I'm gonna sit and watch Big Brother and some other shows we have on the PVR before going to bed and doing it all over again tomorrow!

Hope everybody is having a great week so far!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am just not digging this summer's BB. I was totally rolling my eyes at Brendan and Rachel last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me crazy but I'm a total Brenchel fan! Their dramatics are hilarious! I hope someone else goes out this week that isn't a veteran and then brendon gets to come back in the house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing GREAT!! Great job going for a walk despite how tired you were! I'm struggling with that. I need to get my A@$ in gear! haha you're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job going for your walk even after working that much! You are doing so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walking in the heat is never any fun. But glad to hear you are doing it, no matter what the temp. You are kicking some butt and that is great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete