LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weigh In #1

I woke up this morning and was immediately dreading stepping on what fellow blogger, Grace, calls "that mean little bastard". I knew I had put in a lot of hard work over the past 8 days and I have been eating well so I knew in my head that the number should have gone down. Ok ok, enough suspense...the number waaaaaaas *drum roll* 310.2...a loss of 5.7lbs!!!!! YAY.

I guess all that bitching while walking up that hill and letting Jillian kick my ass was worth it. And even better is that I've been at this for about 3 weeks and I KNOW I had lost weight in the first 2 weeks so to have a loss of over 5 lbs is awesome. Let's hope that it doesn't slow down (realistically I know it will) and that I'll get out of the 300s by the end of August. I think that's realistic. And once I do...I'll neeeeeeeever be going back.

On another note. I still have 2 more days of work. I've already worked 4, including overtime on day #3. I'm exhausted. Chris has ALSO worked 6 days this week. Yes our paychecks are going to be huge but we also haven't spent much time together in a week and wont get to spend much time together until our next days off. We both work 4 on 4 off and until recently were on the same shift and had the same days off, but Chris got bumped to another shift and we only have 2 days off together now, both of which we have the kiddo, and one of those day's hes gone for 3-4 hours to take the kiddo back to her mom. Needless to say we aren't spending as much time together as we used to and I haaaaaaaaaaaate that. But I guess that's life.

Hope everything is going well for everybody else and that everybody had a great weekend. I'm sooooooo looking forward to my days off. I still haven't decided if I'm going with my parents to the hospital for my dad's procedure. I don't know If i want to get up at 6am on my day off...We'll see.

Here's hoping next week rocks as much as this one!!

Until next time!

19 comments:

  1. Applause! Applause! Applause! Good for you for the awesome loss! Looks like even though you kicked the shit out of that hill, you got a gift in return! So happy for you! Keep it up!!
    Oh, and BTW, I saw that post-it thing somewhere but can't remember where (????) - so by all means use it if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!! I too have a love/hate relationship with Jillian. Okay, mostly hate, but still! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOO! YOU GO GIRL! That is freaking awesome!!! 5 pounds = 20 sticks of butter you just melted off your body! (Really puts that in perspective huh?) Haha.

    I'm so happy! My WI is tomorrow, FINGERS CROSSED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job hon!!! 5 pounds is FAN-freakin-TASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5.7 is fab! Congrats! It feels wonderful to get out of the 300s. I got out once, then the next week went right back in but that second time, oh heck no - it was never going to happen again. Can't wait to see you out of that 300 zone, we'll celebrate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, amazing loss. That's more than a bag of potatoes. I bet you're glad not to be lugging that around. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an amazing loss. Keep at it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little mean bastard needs a new name! You worked hard and it payed off, well done...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job! Keep it up-the 200's are just beyond the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everybody! I'm veeeeery happy about this weigh in (never thought I'd say that about stepping on a scale..hm..). Anyways, I'm off to work AGAIN!!! <3 you all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY 5 LBS GOOD JOB CHICKA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness good job!! That is a wonderful weigh in! Congrats : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!!!! Congrats on the loss!! Keep up the hard work, and you'll keep seeing results!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! Keep that great feeling as motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is an awesome loss! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Yay! Yay! you did awesome! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete