LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weigh In #2

Today was my weigh in date (for those of you who are new to following me, I weigh in every 8 days, on my first day off every week). I was fully expecting to only lose 1-2 lbs because I really feel like I hadn't put as much effort in this week as the previous week. I did eat VERY VERY well this week. Like so well I'm actually really proud of it. But I did skip 2 walks and my walks had not been as long as the previous week and I didn't work as much (I only did work my regular 4 days this week). So I knew I had lost but I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. That all being said...I stepped on the scale and....

*INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE*

I lost 3.2 lbs! Making my current weight a flat 307...I'm getting soooo close to being out of the 300s and I can not wait to never ever see the number 3 as the first number in my weight ever again. I'm also 1.1 lb away from a photo update and my first 10lb increment to be done. Next week (I hope)!!!!

On the exercise front, I took the kiddo for a walk first thing this morning. It was 9am and already hotter than the deepest pit of hell outside. And man was that hard work. Pushing her 30lbs and the weight of the stroller up those hills...yeesh...But now at least I have put 1 walk behind me and may do another tonight.

Today we are heading to the beach as a family! Should be fun to soak up some sun and play in the water.

I hope everybody is having a great day and that those of you who are weighing in today have losses as well!

14 comments:

  1. holy mackerel, what a loss!! :0) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Great loss, and plus all the walking you've done in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a weight loss rock star, I'm tellin' ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3.2 QUEENS! WOOT WOOT!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Congrats on the loss! You are making amazing progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!! That is a great number and I'm so proud of you for walking with the stroller! Have fun at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh the heat has been way too much lately so ive been pushing my 30 pounds of kid around at night time just before sunset. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    OMG YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on rocking that weight loss. I've come to realize that what I eat (or don't eat, rather) has a greater impact on my weight loss than how much/how hard I exercise. (If you would have told me that 5 years ago I would have stared at you in disbelief.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME loss!!! You should be so, so proud of yourself! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete