LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Weigh In #3

Alright, lets just get down to the nitty grity. I lost 2.3 lbs this week for a total of 11.2 lbs. YAY!!! I will be posting some updated pictures tonight because I've hit my first 10lb increment. So excited. I have decided that the earphones I ordered will be my reward (even though I ordered them before I knew I'd hit goal #1).

Today my grandpa stopped by the house and brought me an envelope with just over $60 in it. Apparently I had an account that I didn't know about and hadn't contributed to in a while so they closed it down (he was a co-owner on the account). Yay. That's our veggie grocery money for the week. I made him a cup of coffee in my awesome Keurig coffee maker (which makes THE. BEST. TEA. EVER. too btw), and we chatted for a little bit and then he stops and says "you look good babe!" (Grandpa has called me babe since I was a baby, don't get all weirded out people).

Tonight I think Chris and I will go for a nice long walk together. We're busy trying to decide what we're going to do with the rest of the day currently and it sounds kinda like this:

Taryn - "what do you want to do today?"
Chris - "I dunno, what do you wanna do?"
Taryn - "I dunno"

Chris and I make the most awesome couple, we never fight or even argue. We get along like 2 peas in a pod...until it comes to making a decision. Neither of us are decisive people and that makes for long discussions about what we're going to do, until one of us gets frustrated and makes the other make a decision.

Hope everybody has a great day! Look for updates tonight :)

7 comments:

  1. Lol Nate and I do the same thing A LOT, or we used to, not I just plan out our weekends and he agrees to whatever! It's when we don't have something planned that we do that. There is a part in the movie Jungle Book that does that too and it cracks us up!

    Ok so on to the happy dance I am doing for you! Good job on losing your first 10 lbs!!! WOOHOO!! You are doing awesome!! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss!

    That sounds like me and my husband, neither of us can ever make a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your gramps calls you babe.....I wish mine was still around :(

    You and your man need to either flip a coin or take turns making a decision....or better yet write stuff down on pieces of paper without telling each other and put them in a basket, then pick one.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on that 101 lb milestone!! That's a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good!!! Excellent loss this week, keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on hitting over ten pounds lost!!
    WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete