LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Weigh In #4

So my weigh in today went....alright I guess. I did lose. I'm down to 303.3 which is a 12.6 lb total loss. 1.4 lbs...1.4 freakin' pounds....damnit! Now I know I was working like a crazy person this week and because of that I didn't have the time or the energy to exercise and even still I saw a loss on that scale this morning but I wanted more...I am so darn close to seeing a 2 as that first number and I was hoping that today would be the day. I am actually quite disappointed. Disappointed in myself that I didn't work as hard as I needed to to get there. Disappointed that I let myself get to this point where I'm having to work this hard to get the weight that I never should have gained off. Disappointed at how hard it is. Just plain ol' disappointed. UGHHHHHH ok...enough bitching and whining.

I'm starting a cleanse bright and early tomorrow and hopefully that'll give me the little push I need to get into the 200s and get me feeling like a success again. I will do this. I'm just feeling like a bit of a failure today. I'm not gonna let that stop me at all. Today when I went to my in-laws my FIL told me about 10 times how great I look and to keep it up and I really appreciated that. He's such an awesome man. He has made me feel like a part of the family since day 1 and I love both him and my MIL so much!

On an even happier note...I WON one of the prizes in Jen at A New Poison's giveaway. I sooo can't wait to get my bracelet! When I get it I will take a picture of it with some of the beautiful scenery in the background. Don't forget I want to do a giveaway but I need to reach 75 followers first! Once that happens I'll figure out what will be in the prize and how everybody can enter and we'll do it!

I'm gonna log off for the night and drown my sorrows in a skinny cow ice cream cone and I'll be back strong as ever tomorrow...G'night fellow bloggers and thanks for listening to my whining.

7 comments:

  1. There's been many times where I've been disappointed with my weigh in result despite still seeing a loss. I guess it's normal to expect to see a bigger loss when we've worked our butts off. Keep doing your best though, it's still a great achievement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself. I also understand the frustration of being so close to a mini-goal but your loss was still an awesome achievement especially given how busy you had been with work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A loss is never anything to be disappointed in!!! Though I know how you feel about thinking man I could have put in so much more effort than I did. All you gotta do is tell yourself whats done is done and you can't change it but you can plan to do better right now in this moment and rest assured that in the future you will see the results of that hard work! Congrats on the loss and good luck on reaching the 200s really soon. I can't wait to see you do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cleanse are you doing? You can do this - never be disappointed. It's a f*cking roller coaster but hard work pays off. Push yourself. DO WORK!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the faith. In the long run if your so hard on yourself, you'll get too frustrated to keep going. Wishing you encouraging times to come

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.4lbs is great considering the weekly recommended weight loss is 1-2lbs. You are getting there. Congratulations on winning the bracelet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up on the last week of posts....you still had a loss and that is a good thing sweetie! and congrats on the bracelet! What a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete