LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I HATE THAT B*TCH!

I'm talking about Jillian Michaels of course...

Today was supposed to be Zumba day...supposed to being the operative part of that sentence...I screwed up the times and showed up just as it was ending :( I was soooo ticked! I was so looking forward to that class. And because I missed it I had to do SOMETHING and seeing as how it was already getting dark (stupid fall) and I don't want to walk into a hungry grizzly who's getting ready for hibernation, I was stuck doing the 30DS...CRAP!!!

I hated every single frickin minute of it...I was in pain! And if one of you says "no pain no gain" I'm gonna cyber punch you in the ear!! I joke...I would never become violent...just secretly hate you...HAHA. But I finished it and I'm hoping I can walk like normal tomorrow. We'll see I suppose....and tomorrow will be day 2...Why do I punish myself?!

On the bright side I feel a ton better (at least I haven't thrown up today!) and I get to see my residents tomorrow. Love those little old people.

Finally...I can not express how excited I am that Grey's Anatomy is back!!! I love that show more than chocolate (which is good seeing as how I can't eat chocolate!). I also watched The Biggest Loser premier...Thought it was kinda boring. I mean, we didn't even get to know the contestants like always. Who wasn't praying for Abby to win on her series because of what she'd gone through! That's what this year is missing...And Anna is kinda a wimp...Yes she's got the older contestants and they aren't as capable of the exercise those in their 20s are...but she's too...soft. Sure no Jillian...Jillian gets to come into my house and kick my ass...Lucky me...I want Anna!

Gnight everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Jillian is getting around, I just read another blog where they are dealing with her! LOL!

    Keep up the great work - it will pay off!!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing the 30DS, even fresh out of the hospital I did it and I love it. I feel so alive, so full of energy. yeah, it sucks and I curse - but you get used to it. Pretty soon you are going right through the exercises and you really feel like a champ, then you progress to the next level, then you rock that shit, then..... you lose a couple inches off your waist and you can see muscles in your arms. It's a wonderful thing dear. :) Hate me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you I am pissed and angry for 20 mins every day lol....

    At least I know Im getting a good workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No pain, no gain!!!!!!!


    *runs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you missed Zumba, but good for you for going home and doing the Shred!!! Yes, Jillain is a tough b*tch, but stick with her - you will love the results.....that's what I keep telling myself anyway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jillian! She is a biaaatch though, for sure. I think that's why I like her. ha. I agree with you too, Anna isn't really doing it for me on TBL, I don't know why. Also, I'm glad I have another Grey's fan in the house, I love that show! I thought the premier was really good...it's going to be interesting to see what happens to Mer and Der this season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - good for you- you are tackling the Jillian Beast! Just hang with it - by Day 6 you should be feeling big improvements in stamina....and you won't be nearly as sore! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete