LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

I Still Hate That B*tch!

And of course I'm still talking about Jillian Michaels...

Today was no easier than yesterday...in fact it was probably 100 times harder because I'm so goddamn sore I can barely walk! Bicycle crunches...HA! How about regular ones! But I did it! I made it through the workout...and if I don't die during the night I'll make it through tomorrow. The ridiculous part is...that it actually feels GOOD...I mean I feel like I actually worked out! Its awesome!!!

So as of bedtime I am exactly 1 week away from completing the No Soda September Challenge! I haven't cheated once and to be honest I haven't really missed it. I may extend the NSSC into October too!!! I feel so much better without so much artificial sweetener in my diet. I have been drinking very little Crystal Light, lots more water, and some milk. I also always put Splenda in my tea but I haven't had to worry about that as it's not quite cold enough out to need my morning tea when I'm heading to work...That'll come mid-October.

I am not getting nearly enough sleep. Just one day I would like to sleep until I wake up (without being sick). I absolutely hate jerking awake to an alarm clock. yes you can put your iPod on your favorite song to wake up to and it still sounds about as good as nails on a chalkboard at 5:30am. Or am I alone in this? I just don't do mornings well. What the hell was I thinking becoming a nurse?! I am fine at about 8 but any earlier than that I'm a BITCH.

Anyways, I hope everybody had a good week and will have an awesome weekend...I'll be working so when you're all having fun, think of me slaving away!

7 comments:

  1. I used to have my favourite songs as my alarm but I ended up hating those songs so I stick to a noise which sounds like birds chirping to wake me up instead. Obviously I now hate birds but it seems to work for me. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, my ear still hurts after you biffed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days of alarm clock hell - I used to get up around 4:30 when i commuted to NY. It was HELL. Glad to hear you are suffering through Jillian!!! I skipped it yesterday - my back was not cooperating. I wanted to try o Level 2 - not sure if that is happening today....maybe I will stick with Level 1 and try 2 tomorrow. Ugh - the thought is enough to make me cry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, early mornings suck no matter how you wake up. Speaking of which, it's Saturday morning and I've been awake since 5:30. Why body, why? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you for sticking it out. It does feel good, not physically (yet) - but what it does to boost your confidence is AMAZING! You start to think, yes I can. I can do this. I can walk 6 miles. I can do Level 3 on 30DS. I can run a 5k. Then, you just freakin' do it. And it's done, and you're healthier, happier and stronger than ever. Rock it out, doll! You.Are.Worth.It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Taryn! I love a workout that makes you feel like you've really given it all you have. Such a feeling of achievement :)
    And congrats on being so close to the end of NSSC! I also recently stopped drinking softdrink. I drank a lot of Pepsi Max and Coke Zero. Then one day I had a can of it, after avoiding it for so long and I realised it made me SUPER HUNGRY!! Have you ever noticed this before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin - I have never noticed that but I have noticed that having too much artificial sweetener can give you....the trots to put it politely...

    ReplyDelete