LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I've Been A Bad BAD Blogger...

Oh my goodness guys I'm sooo sorry I've been neglecting  my blog. Let's get caught up on the events of my nutty life why dont we. My last post was on September 11th, my anniversary and I had a wonderful day. However...my meal choices were AWFUL. I made Chris and the kiddo pancakes for breakfast (I just wanted to show my love for them! I dont make breakfast ever cuz I burn it every single time). Granted I didn't eat much of the pancakes and it could have been worse but listen to this...I didn't eat lunch because we took the kid to see the "sheepies" which turned out to not be there, then we went to the park. I was feeling so good that day that I wore a cute little sundress and strutted my stuff in it! Then we found ourselves an hour away from home...at 5:30pm...with a starving to death child...and starving to death ourselves. Now because I live in such a small area, being an hour away means I'm pretty much in the middle of damn nowhere. We ended up at this little restraunt that had NOTHING healthy. And when I say nothing I mean I woulda had to sit there and sip my water with a lemon wedge and starve (which in hind sight I probably should have done)...but I figured, if I'm gonna eat shitty, I may as well cross something off my 30 by 30 list...and I was right, I HATE FISH AND CHIPS!

The next day we packed up and headed to Kelowna for an overnight, romantic anniversary trip. We had a subway breakfast (sooo yummy!) and then didn't eat until supper. I didn't eat any lunch because I literally thought I was gonna throw up. I was so nauseous the whole drive and during my bra and panties shopping spree ($350 on underwear...only me I tell you) but began feeling better by supper. We had a gift certificate to The Keg from my in-laws so I had a steak, baked potato and a side of veggies AFTER an appy of bruschetta. Now...if any of the high-ups of The Keg are reading this...2 spears of asparagus and a quarter of a red pepper is NOT a serving of veggies...how bout bumpin that up a touch shall we? At just about this time Chris and I both began coming down with a cold. I swear to God that child carries every virus known to man, and a couple that scientists haven't discovered yet. I'm still fighting this cold to date.

The next day we drove home and unpacked the car and then I headed to bed right away because I worked my 12 hour day in Trail (so tack on that lovely 1 hour each way commute) the next day.

Today I worked an 8 hour shift and then went to Zumba, did a few laps in the pool then just swam leisurely, then soaked in the hot tub.

I guess what I'm getting at is this: I have not yet started my 30 Day Shred Challenge. I've been feeling like crap and have been so busy that I just haven't had time. I WILL be starting it tomorrow after work. For those of you who are rockin it out and doing great I'm so proud of you. I'm just REALLY hoping I don't see a gain on the scale this week. After this week it'd be a freakin' miracle!

On another note I got a blog award :D I'm so excited!


Liebster" means "favorite" or "beloved" in German. The award is to do a shout out to us bloggers with under 200 followers.  I have 58 as of right now (hey guys, spread the word! I really want to do a giveaway when I hit 75 followers but it's been taking forever to get there!) and you all rock! I'm supposed to send this award to 5 of the followers I adore that have under 200 followers themselves sooo...*drum roll here*

Shannon at 365 days of weight loss - She's seriously awesome! And so sweet too. Love her

Katelyn at Losing for good - She is my girl. I absolutely adore her. Best text friend I've never met. and She's seriously rockin the weight loss JC style

Teresa at one girl one goal - She was my first follower and is just the sweetest little thing ever

Grace at wanna be former fat girl - This girl lives about 2 hours from me and I WILL MEET HER someday! She's also super lovely and cute. Turns out there's like 6 degrees of separation between her and I which is soooo weird.

And last but not least Tim at fat.boy.thin - He's English, he's crazy funny and totally cool...Hey girls lets hear it for the boys!!!!

Alright y'all. Now its your turn to pass it on!

Ok and finally, I want to apologize for not commenting on blogs...Blogger is being f'in fruuuuuustrating and wont let me comment!

8 comments:

  1. Ich bin Ihnen sehr dankbar! which is German for I am very grateful! Well according to some website it is. I hope I haven't copied and pasted the wrong sentence and i'm actually calling you a cabbage.

    Let me get this right, you hate fish and chips?! You do realise that you will never be allowed into England now you've admitted that. It's the law to love fish and chips over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering where you've been Taryn!! Did that bracelet ever show up yet? I mailed it August 31st. I don't know how long it takes things to arrive in Canada, but I would assume 2 weeks and it should have been there by now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got my bracelet yet either Taryn don't worry.....everything in Canada is slower....lol

    Congrats on your award, and nice to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo hiss to restaurants that only serve unhealthy options.
    Sounds like you had a great anniversary weekend though - and that is what is important. Welcome back to Bloggerville. We've missed you and can't wait to Shred with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed you, Taryn! Welcome back! And thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Canadian girls need to adopt me, it seems things are so much more fun up there.... plus I love Canadian boys and their accents and when they speak French even though I don't know what the shit they're saying.

    Welcome back to blogland. Um, food choices - not so cool.... but, it stops now, right? I've been drinking broth and having soup and yogurt for days because I have a wicked cold and my tonsils are disgustingly swollen and its so fucking painful. (I have obviously been sucking it up on the Shred thing for the past two days as well....)

    Also, fish and chips are the bomb. So are Kate, Teresa, Bonnie, Tim, Rochelle and Grace. And so are you. And so is asparagus. I'm done now I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know any canadian boys! someone find me a cute french speaking canadian boy to obsess over!

    ReplyDelete