LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've Been Hit By A Really Big Truck

I swear to God. I cant even breathe without my obliques hurting...and I'm not even gonna mention when I get the hiccups (which I do like 5 times a day!). I feel as though that big truck hit me or I got my ass beat and I'm bruised from head to toe...I'd take a hot bath but I'm scared I'd get stuck in the tub and seeing as how Chris is at work, nobody would be able to rescue me until 6:30 in the morning! Probably not a good idea. But as soon as I post this blog post I'm going to hobble upstairs and attempt feebly to complete my 3rd day of the 30DS. Oh shit...I'm old!

I'm so close to that 20lb lost mark I can taste it (and it tastes like celery). I'm hooooping that maybe this week I can do it. If not next week. (which means a picture update too btw!)

I had such a yummy dinner tonight...grilled chicken taco pizza (comes in at about 130 calories a slice because I don't get sour cream and has lean protein, lots of veggies, whole grains and very little cheese) and a salad...YUM!

I work Monday evening so no Zumba for me until next Thursday (which is ok with me cuz I heard that the Monday instructor isn't that great and class isn't as fun) and perhaps I'll get Chris and the kiddo to meet me afterwards for a swim in the pool :) make it a famdamily affair (if Chris agrees of course hehe). This is going to be the first week in so long that I'll have ALL 4 DAYS OFF...and it's going to be heavenly. My phone is being turned off. I will not be answering the damn thing and I will NOT be going to work. I really just want to have a good week of exercise and family. Since Chris's work schedule got switched, we really don't get to spend that much time together anymore. Thank goodness I'm confident in our relationship and we love each other more than anything in this world. It hasn't affected "us" just the time we get to spend together. But it is pretty great that he can have nice home cooked meals after he gets home from a long day of work. And I love doin' it for him :)

Anyways, I think I'm procrastinating because I really REALLY don't want to even attempt to walk up the stairs. But...it'll all be worth it in the end...as much as I may swear at the TV in the next 20 minutes...Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Swearing at the TV is one of my favourite hobbies. Drop a few f'bombs on my behalf please!

    Good luck with the 30DS and enjoy all your days off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it taste like celery! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The celery line cracked me up!

    Keep pushing girl! I'm a new reader, but went back and read a few posts. You're doing GREAT!

    Sarah @ Thinfluenced

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! I gotta check the 30DS calendar and see how far behind I am. I am ready for Level 2, I think. I was off for a week with illness, but I'm going to rock the hell out of this and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooo! I love the 30ds but for sure the first time I did it I was sore over every inch of my body too! Keep at it hon and you will see that 20 lbs lost mark VERY SOON!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know - it is a hard workout. I have been bad the past few days - am jumping back in today. Maybe we should make this the 60 Day Shred???? LOL - I think we all need it before we hop to the next level! Keep it up - i am going to be tortured again with you this week! When we are finished, we can all send Jillian hate mail. :-)

    ReplyDelete