LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Photos Are Up!

Sorry it took me this long to get photos up for my 20 lb increment. But they're there now and you can view them here. Of course seeing myself in the mirror every day, I don't see the changes in my body, but now that I look at the pictures from my starting weight I do look a little slimmer! Thank god! Hopefully it's not just the lighting and I'm just completely fooling myself. And sorry about the photos being off center...my photographer had a few rum and cokes this evening...and I had crystal light haha!

Anyways, the last 2 days have been great. Last night I went to my in laws for dinner and I tell yah I will never get sick of people telling me how good I look (I know I still don't look great but compared to what I looked like 23.1lbs heavier...). I love them so much.

Then tonight my friend Jay came over and we had dinner and played scene it...Chris won of course (he always beats me...but that's the only board game he can beat me in...Next time we're playin yahtzee!!!!)

Tomorrow is Zumba and I will get the time right!!! I'll be there around 4:30 to get all signed in and perhaps do a quick warm up walk on the treadmill. Jay is comin and hopefully a few others from work. Should be a good time. I dunno if I'm gonna do the whole pool bit afterwards tomorrow because Chris will be home at 6:30 and I wanna spend some time with him before he has to turn in for the night (stupid work! Always getting in the way of what we wanna do!).

So far I've only gotten 2 calls from work for extra shifts...and I did not answer either of them. They can go to hell this week. I need my days off!

Hope everybody is doing well!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I can definitely see the difference. You can really see it in your face and midsection. I am sure you can feel it too. Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, woman! It's DEFINITELY paying off!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the two comments above! You can totally see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely not fooling yourself because we can all see the difference. Super stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can definitely tell in your midsection!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE progress pics, and I can, definitely, see the great progress you are making! Congrats, Taryn!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Taryn! Sorry I have been MIA - i am trying to catch up on your posts now! Keep it up babe - you are looking good!

    ReplyDelete