LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sooo Sick

Well I basically have felt like shit this whole week. I've had a cold that kicked my ass (and still kinda is) with blocked sinuses, headaches, body aches, sneezing, coughing, sore throats and runny noses. Then last night...Ugh I cringe just thinking about it...I either had an allergic reaction or a touch of the stomach flu...I ate half my dinner and felt so nauseous I just left the table while Chris was still eating and layed down on the couch...a few minutes later I threw up. I then spend the entire night tossing and turning cuz my tummy felt so gross and I felt as though I was gonna throw up again. I felt a bit better this morning when my alarm went off at 6:30 to get up for work but I was so exhausted from being up all night I called in sick (this was an extra shift anyways so no big deal financially). I went back to sleep and woke up at 9:30 feeling almost normal, just still tired. So I'm parked on the couch for right now watching Dragons Den. Needless to say with how shitty I've felt, exercise has been minimal and my eating could be better.

Now in true Taryn style, the bright side...I don't have to worry about the calories from dinner last night! HAHA

I'm going to be forcing myself to go to Zumba tonight and then will be starting the 30DS again tomorrow. Hopefully my body cooperates.

I want to apologize to all of you for my lack of work this week. I feel super guilty that I have fallen off the tracks and have let you all down. You are all awesome and such great support and are so inspiring and I hope that I'm that for some of you as well (even though I've been much less than inspiring lately). I WILL get back on track and I WILL beat this.

Hope everybody is doing much better than I am!!!

PS - 9 more followers until a giveaway...

10 comments:

  1. Yes, you will beat this! Good luck with Zumba tonight! I'm also technically sick at the mo due to this stupid allergic reaction i've had so my exercise has been virtually zero which is so frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thing! I hope we both feel better soon! I am tacking this time to catch up on the blog reading I have been missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you don't owe anybody (but yourself) anything. Take care of yourself and don't rush things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!! Don't push it too hard and get yourself sicker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yuck - I am so sorry to hear you are feeling icky! I hope that this illness makes a speedy departure from your system and you are feeling much improved by the weekend. I have to agree with everyone's feeling that pushing yourself doesn't do you any favors. You need to get well, get rested and take your time getting back to the full-on crazy workouts. No need for a relapse! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being sick blows! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take the time you need to get better! And don't be so hard on yourself - you're doing great. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww you poor dear, I hope you're feeling better and definitely don't overdo it while your sick!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rest up then come back, kick ass and take names. It doesn't pay to try to overdo it when you are sick, your body only feels worse. But at the first sign of strength, a walk does wonders. Take care!

    ReplyDelete