LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Tomorrow starts another work week

I took an extra shift in Trail this week (so I'll have one of those ever pleasant 14 hour days with the commute) and I'm back to work a day earlier than I planned. Oh well. At least the extra paycheck will be nice to have. I have gone for walks with Chris the past 2 nights, but obviously tomorrow I wont be getting out there. I really want to make sure I get out there every other day until my next weigh in. I can't help when work gets in the way. I wish that tomorrow wasn't going to be blastfully hot and I didn't have to dress in business attire or I'd go for a walk on my lunch break. Perhaps I'll decide that tomorrow is an outing day and force everybody to go out for some exercise. HA! I love being the nurse in charge!

Last night I just did NOT feel like cooking so we ordered pizza. I got a grilled chicken taco pizza with no sour cream on a multigrain thin crust. Instead of sauce it has salsa then the toppings included grilled chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and a light sprinkling of cheddar cheese. Not very unhealthy at all. I looked up the nutrition facts and it came in at 170 calories per 1 large slice so not bad at all! Tonight I made homemade chicken fingers and fries with spaghetti squash. I have felt so bad that since I've decided that I have to get healthy and lose weight that Chris has suffered and hasn't been allowed to eat his favorite foods, so I treated him. I'll put my chicken finger recipe in my recipes tab if anybody wants it.

I've also been doing really well with the No Soda September challenge. I've drank a couple glasses of crystal light iced tea but other than that all I've had is water. Hopefully I'm flushing my system out. How's everybody else doing with it?

Also, I now have a total of 6 (including myself) partaking in the 30 Day Shred challenge. If anybody else wants to join us just send me an email at tarynmarchi(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you the details and the schedule. It's to start on the 12th so you all have until the 10th to email me for it. I likely will not be around on the 11th as it's my 2 year anniversary with my awesomely wonderful and loving boyfriend. Seems like just yesterday we had our first date and here we are 2 years later.

This long weekend has been great. I hope everybody else had a fantastic weekend as well. What did everybody get up to?! I hope that everybody made good choices but also didn't deprive themselves and made the weekend torture. Here's to the start of another season and the beginning of another (cooler and easier to workout in).

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I want to join the challenge. I just emailed you! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading to Target today to buy my DVD!!! I have decided to take measurements/weight first because I am curious just how much change my body will undergo after 30 days. Sorry you have such a long day ahead of you. I used to have those days all the time in my past life (working in fashion) but no more! Get those folks outside if you can - I am sure they would enjoy the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on vaca this week and so far my choices have been POO the last 2 days....I always screw up and fail when I'm not on my regularly scheduled program like work......

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that? I didn't know there were so many in the Shred challenge. I have the dates on my desk calendar and on a post it by my TV. I'm going to kick your butt - haha, no we will both rock it out! :) Who else is in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and April and the others are all brave! I am so afraid of the shred lol. It is super hard! I have tried a few times and I am just not ready to do that yet! I am excited to see how you do and be your cheerleader though!!

    ReplyDelete