LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weigh In #5

Down another 1.1 lbs. Nothing spectacular, but I was expecting that. I'm not 302.2...I actually didn't weigh in until today as I completely and utterly forgot to do it yesterday. Yesterday we were out of the house by 7:30am to get to Creston where my dad was competing in a 4 event firefighting competition. Because I had worked until 11 the night before, didn't get to sleep until 12:30-1am and was up by 6:15...I was kinda a zombie, hence my forgetfulness. But anyways, I did it today and did see that small loss that I expected to see. I really have to get my butt in gear here. Quickly.

So the events of yesterday were fun! It was a lot of sun though and my poor man ended up pretty sun burnt (and I have a few patches where the sunscreen was missed. We were so busy worrying about the kid and making sure she was sunscreened up and wearing a hat that we weren't paying attention to what was happening to us. Following the competition we had a yummy steak dinner with baked potatoes, salad, corn on the cob and buns. Of course I had dinner with my family but I definitely was conscious of what was going on my plate. Because there was full fat sour cream I used a very small amount and also only used a small amount of salad dressing. Glad I'm more conscious about what's going into my mouth.


My dad with a perfect hit on a target!

Anyways, I don't really have a lot to say today. Will be going for a walk tonight with Chris and that'll be that! Hope everybody is having a good long weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Your pics make me miss BC so much. Such a gorgeous province.

    Hooray for kicking another 1.1lbs to the curb!: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't LieThanks!! I'm pretty stoked that I'm still losing even while being a lazy biotch. I am so thankful to live where I do...It's really a beautiful place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! That's awesome! Sorry i missed your text yesterday. I have been running around like a crazy person! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I look forward to following your progress!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a good day out! Ouch on the sunburn - I have been there more times than I care to remember. I always manage to get a red patch where I forgot to lather up!
    Congrats on the loss - any amount gone is a success in my book (I'd take one OUNCE at this point). BTW - I did e-mail you about the Jillian Challenge - look for an e-mail from dirtymartini34@yahoo.com
    Looking forward to doing this with you and Miss April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SOOOOOOOOOOO close to being out of the 300's Forever!!! :) I can't wait to see your next weigh in, rock it out this week girlie because that 3## will be a thing of the past!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing awesome! You're eating right and while you may not have exercised you still had a loss!! You are so close to being under 300!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete