LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weigh in #8 - Hold On To Your Seats Kids

Alright, mayyyyybe...JUST maybe slaving away to Jillian isn't such a bad thing after all...Yes I hated every single minute of it and I felt like I'd been hit by a truck (named Jillian) but stepping on the scale and being moved to tears (good tears anyways) made it worth it. And hearing your boyfriend say that your face looks skinner and that he thinks you need to buy new pants (yah right as if I'm going to buy new pants at this stage of the game) cuz when you run up/down the stairs you're crackin out is pretty good too! Ok Ok, enough suspense...

The scale today read 292.8...Um WHAT!? I did it twice to make sure! Down 6.4lbs in 1 week!!! ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!!!!! Holy shit! I really wanted to hit that 20 lb mark this week but I didn't think I would exceed it by 3.1 lbs.

I have lost a total of 23.1 lbs in 64 days (approximately 2.5 lbs a week which is totally healthy and half a pound more a week than I set out as a goal).

Holy shit...I'm actually doing it this time. I am working hard, eating right, being conscious of what is going on in my body and what I'm putting in my celery hole. Something has changed inside me. Normally by now I would have given up and gone back to my old ways. This time it's not gonna be like that. I'm a force to be reckoned with and I dare anybody to get in my way (or put me down because they may not necessarily believe in the way I'm doing things...hey, if it's working who are they to judge right!?). I haven't felt deprived in any way. I feel great. I don't miss soda, I don't miss fried foods, I don't miss cookies, I don't miss fast food...in fact the thought of it makes me wanna gag, and I don't miss the heavy dinners we used to have. I look FORWARD to what I've packed for my lunches at work, I look FORWARD to going to exercise...I look FORWARD to a life made easier by being of smaller build. This is MY life and I'm the only one who can get me to where I want to be. So hang on...it's gonna be a wild ride.

Good luck to everybody else who's weighing in today!!!

Looooves

PS - Look later today for a photo update on my photo tab!!!!

12 comments:

  1. YAY LOVE CONGRATS!!!! THATS SO EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing! Go you!!!!!

    I definitely look forward to my lunches too but I'll never ever look forward to exercising LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I'm so F*n happy for you! Shit yes, this is what I'm talking about! I am so happy and proud of you. Print this post out, at least the last paragraph and keep it. In a month or so you might hit a slump and want some oreos, look back at this and hear the determination in your words and goals - never give up. AHHHHH yay, congrats sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome. I am so proud of you!!! :D!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic result. It's such an excellent feeling when you can see your hard work pay off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow! Ok, maybe I need to give that Jillian bitch a try. ;)

    You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taryn - I am so very proud of you! Jillian may be a real bitch, but the woman can get the pounds off a gal! :-) You are doing so great...what a fantastic loss! You really ARE doing it and nothing can stop you now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!!!!! Your hard work is paying off, and you should be so proud of yourself! I'm very happy for you, Taryn! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your positive outlook and hard work is paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go!! Keep up the great work and stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete