LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Zumba Kicked My Ass

Well I made it to Zumba on time today and holy after missing 1 week...I forgot almost the entire routine AND I was exhausted by 1/2 way through. But I made it through the whole class and loved it. I love sweating that much. Tomorrow Jay is bringin her dog over and we're gonna tackle youbitch hill which will be a nice exercise to stretch the muscles that I'm sure will be sore tomorrow after doing Zumba and Jillian (which I'll be doing tonight after dinner). I'm so motivated these days after that 6.4lb loss and being ever so close to having lost 1/4 of 100lbs and 1/6th of my ultimate goal...WOOOO.

I also want to thank those of you who are sweet enough to pump up my ego and tell me that you can definitely tell I'm losing weight. This goes for the people in my "real" life too. Nothing gives you more positive energy and motivation than having your ego stroked just a little. But I definitely am not getting a fat head cuz I have mirrors in my house and I can see what I look like...naked...which is scary...very scary. But all that's a'changin folks.

Also because I have earned the use of my new and swanky camera I plan on trying to do a photo day...where once a week I'll upload a photo I've taken to my blog. What do you all think of that?

I also have an NSV to report: I had to buy new workout pants because mine are literally falling off me...How embarrassing to be in the middle of Zumba and realizing that my pants are half way down my ass and my undies are showing. I ordered my FAVORITE yoga capris from old navy in a 1X. Yes I may have ordered $150 worth of stuff but MOST of it is workout gear (and a pair of pj's for the kiddo for Christmas that have the "ho ho" on them...aka santa...and perhaps a pair of cute sassy pjs for me)

Anyways, I best go get supper on the table for my hungry man. Hope everybody is having a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the NSV
    FEAR the Zumba
    Im so uncoordinated---but wanna try.

    maybe soon :)

    maybe.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the NSV. I love zumba and having doing it for almost a year and if I miss a week I really feel when I go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I had that happen to me at the gym once - it's a great NSV, even if it is a little silly :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MizFitI'm probably THE most uncoordinated person on the face of the earth. But I do Zumba...and its fun! If you have to modify the steps a little its no big deal. The goal is to have fun and MOVE and sweat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo idea sounds good! Maybe you could upload a positive photo of the week which has helped motivate you or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for your workout pants being too big! I order all my workout gear from ON and I have no complaints. Also, I would try the regular size clothes. I was surprised and I am able to wear just the "Womens" workout stuff (and a few things in normal clothes) But the workout gear in the plus sizes fits weird sometimes. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1/4 of 100 lbs and 1/6 of your goal is great!!! It is hard work. I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be doing something right if your pants are getting too big! That is great. Good to hear you are really enjoying Zumba. I haven't tried it yet but did find some other DVD's I had stashed in a box in my attic that i am going to try. One is from Crunch Gym and it's called cardio dance party. Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete