LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Going Crazy

I blogged last week about my doctor (well the office) calling to say they got test results back that they needed to discuss. Obviously there is something not right going on or they wouldn't have wanted to see me again. I got that call on Thursday. And I've had to wait until today to get in. Not only did I have to wait til today...I have to wait until 1pm! That's just mean! I'm going nuts! I didn't sleep well last night, kept waking up. I was having dreams about being at the doctors office and being told I have cancer, then I'd wake up...try to slow my heart rate down so I could go back to sleep (which takes a while when you're a bundle of anxious nerves!), would fall asleep only to have a dream of being told I was pregnant! Oi Vey! Now I'm sitting here watching the price is right, reading Cosmo, texting and blogging all to keep my mind occupied enough to not focus on the tight knot in my stomach....and even that's not working...I'm gonna lose my mind by 1pm...I'll update you all when I can...I do work at 3 so it might not be until late...AHHHHHHH

6 comments:

  1. You are gone already cause I just saw this, but I hope everything turns out OK for you! They always say that they want to see you...even when they told me about my Vitamin D deficiency I had to go in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out okay. Like Becca said, sometimes the doctors call you in for things that probably could have been done over the phone, which is what I have my fingers crossed for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when doctors make you wait like that. Hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, hope everything is ok.. youre in my thoughts xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doctors call people in all the time just so they can find another reason to bill your insurance company. I hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping and wishing for the best for you!!

    ReplyDelete