LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Now Kicking Zumba's Ass!!

Hey all!

I had such a wonderful workout at Zumba tonight! I remembered the routines and knew what steps were coming before they were and was pretty much ON IT tonight! It felt great!!!! I took a friend with me who's this skinny little thing and she confessed to me that she was exhausted by half way through and I was just getting started. She said "I can't believe how fit you are!" which...I kinda laughed at because I'm not "fit" but I can handle an hour of high intensity exercise! And I think it's easier if you know what steps you're supposed to be doing instead of struggling to keep up and figure out the steps at the same time. I LOVE ZUMBA!!!!

I am having some difficulty with a twitchy eye though. The muscle under my right eye keeps spasming and it's driving me bonkers. Like every 2 minutes my eye twitches. Annoying. I really think it's stress and exhaustion. I haven't taken any substantial time off work since last January when Chris and I went to Vegas. I have a very thankless job for the most part, we're constantly...and I do mean CONSTANTLY short staffed...and it really seems as though management does not appreciate the hard work we've been doing (we just had a nursing staff cutback and lost 1 LPN shift a day, meaning us RNs had to step in and do that job along with our own...plus we had a wage cutback....pretty much ridiculous!). I love my job, I love my residents but I really really need to take some vacation time and relax. And that'll be happening shortly.

However, I do have something else to look forward to. I just bought a bunch of Halloween decorations and I'm suuuuuuuper excited. Halloween has got to be one of the best holidays ever! I love it. I can't wait to decorate. I would start tomorrow if I knew it wouldn't drive Chris nuts. HAHA. I'll be sure to take a picture and post it when I'm done.

Hope everybody had as good a workout as I did! Gnight!

5 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one that got those annoying eye twitches. Thank goodness they only last half a minute or so. But still, so annoying!

    Yay for halloween. You should post some pictures of your decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachellabelle - My Hips Don't Lie My eye has been twitchy for like 2 weeks now :( driving me nuts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't celebrate Halloween at all, it's not very popular over here compared to the US/Canada. It always fascinates me why it's so popular over the pond though. I just don't get why people celebrate it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tim Because it's awesome of course! I mean...Who doesn't want to dress up like a total goof and have an excuse to go out in public like that and party??? It's also really fun to see the kiddos all dressed up and hopped up on sugar. YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eye twitches every now and then like that, but I think it might be cause of my make up. I'll go a few days without eye make up over the weekend or something then do thing thick or dramatic and it will start twitching.
    As for Halloween I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!! I work for a haunted house every year doing make up and hanging out so that's always fun.

    ReplyDelete