LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Irritated...

I'm absolutely not loving my job right now. I love my residents to death and that's what keeps me going there on a daily basis. I would NEVER leave them. However...the company I work for is made up of major a-holes. Needless to say my holidays are up in the air and I'm about done with it. I'm absolutely exhausted and I NEED some time off. My patience are wearing thin and I don't like that. After everything I do for them...I get treated like shit...GRRRR!

4 comments:

  1. I think no matter where you work, this kind of crap happens. I hope you get some resolutions soon...it sounds like you have been working your ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they are at least giving you a truly valid reason why they haven't finalized your holidays yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, I know where youre coming from! I'm sorry theyre being such d-bags but hopefully in the end they'll do what they can to get you some of that time off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are singing my song...wtf We go above and beyond and then get shit on!

    ReplyDelete