LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Weigh In #10

I was really not expecting much of this weigh in. I am down to 293.9lbs (down 1.3lbs this week but still up from my low a couple weeks ago of 292.8. This puts me at down 22 lbs total in 10 weeks. Not awful but not spectacular. I'm definitely not breaking any records but at least the scale is going in the downward direction. I'm promising myself that I'm going to do better this week. I'm going to set time aside for myself and exercise. And now that we're nice and stocked up with groceries that should be easier too. Hope everybody is having a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Any loss is a good thing in my opinion! The important thing is that it's heading in the right direction. Keep it up! You'll soon pass your recent low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a loser is a great thing - even if it is slow. You are doing great - just keep plugging along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2.2lbs average per week is more than awesome. I know you aren't happy with it, but it really is a great average. And once you start having more time, and thus more energy, you can do more. Regardless, you are headed in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say weight loss happens in the kitchen and fitness happens in the gym ...you may consider dropping your calories by 100-200cal/day for a couple weeks to see if you can kick the rate-of-loss up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't kid yourself girlfriend, 22 lbs in 10 weeks IS spectacular!!!! Way to go!!! Proud of ya!

    ReplyDelete