LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weigh In #11

Hey all...I'm posting my weigh in a few days late, but I did take it on the right day. Not much to say. Loss of 0.1lb...yes you read that right, I may as well not have even bothered haha. But at least it's 0.1 down and not up. I don't want to make excuses at all. I sucked major ass this week but there is a reason. I have had soooo much stress this past couple weeks that really sucked the life out of me. I did eat well, but yes I did stress eat at some points, and I was absolutely exhausted so my ass had a lot of couch time. So I'm not totally bummed with the 0.1lb...but do I wish I could go back in time and FORCE myself to get off the damn couch even though I was so stressed I was nothing but a ball of tears the last week...absolutely. That's what this is all about: weight loss. But...Onwards and upwards (or shall I say downwards haha). Enjoying my vacation so far. Have spent some time with my parents, gotten some sleep and *drumroll here* am going to pick up our brand new puppy on the 26th!!! Name ideas welcome!!!!



11 comments:

  1. OMGosh it's so cute! I just want to cuddle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute puppy!

    Found a blog posting about names for black and white dogs. A selection of names are: Oreo, panda, Bandit, Batman, Tux, Tuxedo, Zebra, Zorro. I am partial to Oreo, because, well, I love OREOs!

    http://dognamez.com/dog-names-article/2009/05/names-for-black-and-white-dog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KLA My childhood family dog was named Oreo so unfortunately we cant use that name...Thanks for the site though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget you are on vacation - you need to de-stress - not get stressed over a loss that might not have been what you wanted. Take some time to just recharge your batteries!
    Your new puppy is so darn cute! Thinking of names is tough - all of our dogs came with names already because they were rescues so my husband just kept their names....is your puppy a girl or a boy? I like Charlie or Chaplin or Alastair since he is black and white - reminds me of the famous black and white movie stars! If it's a girl, I like Greta, Monroe or Sophie....just my two cents! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I'm sorry your week was so bad. Soak up every second of this vacation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Rochelle, you need to enjoy your vocation and if it means switching to maintenance or smaller wright loss, it's okay. You need to rest and take care of yourself, stressing over not doing enough won't help.

    The puppy is adorable. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation! Your puppy is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stress eating is so easy to do. When I am stressed it is all but impossible to concentrate on my weight loss. Puppies are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new puppy will help with the stress AND he will need to be walked on a regular basis! Plus AND plus!!!!

    We had a black and white dog when I was little his name was Hugs after those black and white striped Hershey Hugs candies

    I know you already picked out a name he just made me think of my family doggy!

    ReplyDelete