LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh In #9

So, no good news at all...gain of 2.4lbs (current weight 295.2lbs)...And I don't get it. I've eaten properly, and I've exercised. The only thing I can think of is that I'm still retaining fluid and because I had such a huge loss last week my body kinda hit the breaks. I'm PISSED! I don't even wanna talk about it.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway. You have until midnight tonight (PST) to enter and that's when I'll close it. I will put all the names in a "hat" and have Chris draw one (I don't know a fancy website and how to take a screen shot to post it so I'm doing it the old fashioned way).

Talk to you all later.

8 comments:

  1. Keep your head up! You could be building muscle too and that will cause the scale to go up. Stupid scale. :(

    Chin up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep eating good and exercise and it will eventually fall off. I wouldn't worry about it so much if you're doing all the right things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you are doing all the right things, so don't fret about it. Our bodies have a way of doing weird things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the gain, but don't feel bad! When I have a gain and I know I did everything right that week, it's usually followed by a big loss. Rosie is right, our bodies can be weird sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't dwell on it too much. Fluid retention is a nightmare. Having big losses one week can cause a smaller loss next week and the two kind of even each other out. As far as the fluid, you're on a med for it aren't you? How's your sodium intake? Sometimes when I know I'm retaining fluid, I up my caffeine for a few days in the morning and then do wicked cardio (hip hop dance DVD sometimes, yeah baby!) in the evenings... between all the peeing and sweating, it starts to even out.

    Take care of you. STay positive. Be well. Be strong. Never ever give up. Please doll, don't give up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know seeing a gain is frustrating, but try not to let it get you down too much (I know, easier said than done!) - just keep doing what you're doing!! You'll see a loss next week - I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh at least you can keep going, I've totally crashed since gaining 4lbs. I'm proud of you anyway. Keep it up girl!!
    I'm so excited about your giveaway!! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not fair and I totally get why you're pissed. Just don't let it derail you. Let it motivate you instead. Fooey on the scale!

    ReplyDelete