LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A-Z Of Me...

I stole this from Miss April...Enjoy!

A. Age - 25
 
B. Bed size - Queen
 
C. Chore you dislike - Dusting
 
D. Dogs - 1 dog (Axyl) who lives with my mom and dad
  
E. Essential start to your day - Putting on makeup
 
F. Favorite color - PINK
 
G. Gold or silver - White Gold

H. Height - 5'7"

I. Instruments you play(ed) - I can play twinkle twinkle little star on the piano but that's it
 
J. Job title - Registered Nurse
 
K. Kids - 1 beautiful stepdaughter
 
L. Live - Nelson, BC
 
M. Mom's name - Sharla
 
N. Nicknames - Chris calls me sweetpea...other's call me "that bitch"...my aunt calls me Bear
 
O. Overnight hospital stays - Only once after having my breast reduction
 
P. Pet peeves - Ignorant people

Q.Quote from a movie - "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" - Forrest Gump
 
R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - 2 brothers

T. Time you wake up - Depends on where and when I work...Can be anywhere between 4:30am-10am

U. Underwear - Boyshorts (seriously girls...pretty much wedgie-less!)
 
V. Vegetables you don't like - Brussel Sprouts, turnip, sweet potatoes/yams, peas (unless fresh and raw), eggplant, radish, any vegetable cooked to mush-like consistency
 
W. What makes you run late - I'm famously early...hardly ever late...If I am it's usually traffic
 
X. X-rays you've had - Ankles (a few times), wrist, spine (after a car accident), teeth, knee
 
Y. Yummy food you make - Not to toot my own horn but I'm a pretty good cook...I make everything from steak dinners to Italian dinners to homemade soup...I've never ever roasted a turkey (and don't plan to), and Chris always cooks the roasts (which is what we had for dinner last night)
 
Z. Zoo animal favorites - Hm...an animal at a traditional zoo I'd say the monkeys cuz they're hilarious...any animal would be dolphins

3 comments:

  1. I can't wear boyshorts because they're too big in the booty, and as a couple posts ago showed - I have no ass to fill said boy shorts. Uggh, they do make some cute boyshorts though. They just hang in all the wrong places on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried yam fries?? Then you might like them. :) And eggplant is wonderful when it's part of eggplant parmesan. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of yams before. I had to look it up and now im wondering what they're like lol.

    I love these A-Zs :)

    ReplyDelete