LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

100 Followers And Zumba!

It's that day again!!! Zumba day! I LOVE Thursdays (and now Mondays now that my favorite Zumba instructor is teaching BOTH Zumba classes!!! That's handy cuz I work shift work on an 8 day rotation so now I'll be able to make at least 1 Zumba class a week and sometimes TWO!). I've also recruited another friend from work and she'll be joining me. I find it so much more fun when there's people you know there. But it's still fun even if there's not! I'm still trying to convince my mom (yes I know you're reading this mother so start feeling guilty) to come and join me to see if the Zumba bug will bite her.

In other news...My mom totally rocks. She's already bought Chris and I our birthday presents (his birthday isn't until January and mine's not til March) and it should be here next week. She got me a *drumroll* TREADMILL....or should I say awful machine of torture, tears and sweat???? This is awesome though because as you know there is a crap ton of snow here (well it's starting to melt now cuz it's been raining here the past couple days...welcome to November in Nelson!) so I'm really not feeling walking outside...because I may be...JUST MAY BE...slightly klutzy and would probably bite it and hurt myself...and I can't afford that! So...I'm going to start the C25K program here shortly. Hopefully that'll carry me through the holidays!!!

Finally, today is the day that I hit 100 followers!!! Soooo that means time for a giveaway. But there'll be more details on that later today or tomorrow because I still have to go to the store and figure out what I'll be giving away. So stay tuned for that!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Yankie Doodle Dandy followers...Hope you're having a great time with family and friends and are eating smartly!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 followers! That's fantastic! And how great is your Mum? I had a treadmill years ago but never used it so I sold it... Annoyed about that now! Like you mentioned, it's perfect for those shady weather days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on getting up to 100 followers! That's awesome! That's wonderful that your mom got you a treadmill - great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay 100 followers!

    Can you let your mum know that it's my birthday soon. I could really do with an Arc Trainer? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tim Hahaha you're so funny! I'll definitely drop a few hints for yah

    ReplyDelete