In other news...KLA at Can I Learn To Think Like A Thin Person passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me. YAY
Verstile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Word information source: www.dictionary.com
So, as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must share seven things about myself and pass the award on to 15 newly discovered bloggers.
1) I was born the 3rd month, 3rd day at 3:33 am
2) I have curly hair but straighten it on a daily basis
3) I absolutely can not stand clutter and am a neat freak (to a slightly neurotic degree)
4) I was student council president in highschool
5) Feet gross me out...I don't even like touching my own feet
6) I used to pitch on a competitive fastball team
7) I still have 2 baby teeth at the old age of 25
Now to pick 15 followers:
1) Rachellabelle @ My Hips Don't Lie
2) Tim @ Fat. Boy. Thin.
3) Mom on a Mission @ Getting Healthy One Step At A Time
4) Sarah @ Thinfluenced
5) Rochelle @ Does This Butt Make This Blog Look Fat
6) Kristin @ And She Ran...
7) Rain Of Stars @ Beauty In All Shapes And Sizes
8) Becca @ Size 24 No More
9) Sarah @ Fat So Sarah
10) Liz @ The Feel Better Project
11) Teresa @ One Girl One Goal
12) Kris @ Fat Boy Kris
13) Katelyn @ Losing For Good
14) Jen @ A New Poison
15) Paul @ Fat Man Writing
Just to be clear, I never checked to see if any of these people had already received this award. In fact, I'd be surprised if they hadn't because they're all awesome. Also, Some of these blogs are not "new to me"...but they are blogs I really enjoy reading and I think everybody should read them. So...there's my post for today...I'm going to attempt to get my ass in gear so I can continue losing weight. Hope everybody is doing great!!!