LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog Award And No Weigh In...

So...I've been struggling...big time. No weigh in this week because I know its not good and I don't want to get discouraged. Fuck. This sucks big time...I so badly want to be back on track and I just need to do it but grrrrr.

In other news...KLA at Can I Learn To Think Like A Thin Person passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me. YAY



Verstile:  ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]:  capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.:  a versatile writer.
Word information source:  www.dictionary.com

So, as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must share seven things about myself and pass the award on to 15 newly discovered bloggers.

7 Things:

1) I was born the 3rd month, 3rd day at 3:33 am
2) I have curly hair but straighten it on a daily basis
3) I absolutely can not stand clutter and am a neat freak (to a slightly neurotic degree)
4) I was student council president in highschool
5) Feet gross me out...I don't even like touching my own feet
6) I used to pitch on a competitive fastball team
7) I still have 2 baby teeth at the old age of 25

Now to pick 15 followers:

1) Rachellabelle @ My Hips Don't Lie
4) Sarah @ Thinfluenced
6) Kristin @ And She Ran...
8) Becca @ Size 24 No More
9) Sarah @ Fat So Sarah
11) Teresa @ One Girl One Goal
12) Kris @ Fat Boy Kris
13) Katelyn @ Losing For Good
14) Jen @ A New Poison
15) Paul @ Fat Man Writing

Just to be clear, I never checked to see if any of these people had already received this award. In fact, I'd be surprised if they hadn't because they're all awesome. Also, Some of these blogs are not "new to me"...but they are blogs I really enjoy reading and I think everybody should read them. So...there's my post for today...I'm going to attempt to get my ass in gear so I can continue losing weight. Hope everybody is doing great!!!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!!

    Feet gross me out too, especially other peoples! Ugh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats in the award!

    I have curly hair too, I don't think it would ever stay straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got back on track today... Kinda sorta. Not 100%, but A LOT better than it's been the past week or so! Like you told me, WE CAN do this! Just keep pushing along and never stop believing in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love that 3 is your lucky number. I am all about the 1's. My birthday is 11/11.

    Thanks for the blogger award, honey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the dentist say that the two baby teeth will eventually come out? Fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rachellabelle Youd think 3 would be my lucky number...but its actually 7...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KLA The teeth are pretty sturdy. They may fall out at some point but he doesnt see it happening any time soon. I also had one tooth that fell out twice...im a dental freak of nature...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award! It can be so hard to get back on track, or even stay on track (I'm struggling, too), but you can do it. Just take a on day at a time, or even on hour at a time. Heck, I'm having to take it one minute at a time, right now! Have a good week. Oh, how's the puppy doing? Sleeping more through the night yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shannon I'm trying to get back in the groove and I truly do want this. BAD. I want to be healthy. And I'm still eating healthy for the most part...bad choices here and there and halloween candy. Minute by minute sounds like a good plan! Harley is doing great! Getting sooo much better on the potty training front and is sleeping better. Not through the night yet tho. Gets up at about 2:30am and then again at abuot 7am. His poor little bladder is just not big enough yet. He went and had some vaccinations yesterday and was dewormed so then he wasn't feeling too well and I spent all night on the couch because Chris had to work this morning (leaving the house at 10 to 5am). He's as healthy as a horse except for a minor yeast infection in his ears that we're taking care of. Has to go back in 4 weeks for another round of shots and another deworming. Poor little guy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Taryn - Thanks for the blog award! I will post my stuff tomorrow - right now I am in homework hell! Sorry to hear you are off track too - I am trying to slowly crawl back into the game but Halloween and being sick did me in. Hope you and I can find the will and motivation to get our asses skinny....we owe it to ourselves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Taryn, Thanks so much for the blog award. I just thanked you in my post!!!

    ReplyDelete