LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crazy Week...

This week marked the first week back to work for Chris so we got to figure out how things were going to work with Harley. The day before Chris went back to work we took Harley to the vet for his shots...and subsequently he was up sick all night so I got to sleep on the couch with him (he just wanted to cuddle and slept in the crook of my elbow, but also had to make several emergency potty runs...poor pup). The next night was MUCH better and he slept nearly all night. Then it came time for me to work my day shifts...and Harley got introduced to his pen...and they are not friends...at all. He cried and woke me up at 5am cuz he was lonely. The next night was worse...I was up half the night with him. But surprisingly he's actually getting better with sleeping THANK GOD.

In addition to still figuring out things with Harley, we found out that the other full time nurse (there's only 2...me and this other lady) is going to be off work indefinitely for an extended period of time while she battles a significant illness. This means more hours and more money for me (yay)...less time with my family and for working out (boo!). But yes, I will be making the time because I'm definitely worth being healthy and happy. And my family deserves it too.

I am getting back on track today. So far so good anyways. Unfortunately though, we now have snow...Yep I said it...And it doesn't look like it's going anywhere...So I guess I'll be limited to the gym and doing the 30DS. Ah well..I guess that's Canada. I will be weighing in this week and I'm PRAYING it's not awful but I know it will be. I know it's a gain which SUCKS but hopefully that'll give me the kick in the pants I've been needing. We'll see how it goes.

Jillian @ I'm In Love Alright, With My Crazy Beautiful Life is hosting a giveaway. It's not weight loss related but it's awesome all the same. I'm a huge scrap booking junkie. I love doing it (in fact, I made a scrapbook of wedding pictures for my sister-in-law for Christmas last year). The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes a LONG time...there's lots of cutting and mess making and I always always always end up with glue on my hands...and I haaate being sticky. So with virtual scrap booking there is far less of that but you can still add personal touches. I sooooo want to win that software!!!!! I have a ton of pics I need to scrapbook! So feel free to check out her blog but don't you dare enter her giveaway or I'll have to kill you....just kidding! (Not really though!) hehe.

So, that's been my crazy week...and I'm sure this next few months will be crazy too, so hang on for a wild ride. I appreciate all of you sticking with me even though I've been a lazy jerk lately. Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. It's gotta be hard to have a puppy when you're so busy. At least you have Chris around to help you! I really (really, really, really) want a dog, but I won't let myself have one because I live alone and I feel like I'm not home enough to take care of it. I wanna see a loss from you next week, come on girl, you got this! I know you're insanely busy, but that's where planning ahead is the best thing that you can do for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all those extra hrs. At work, I know how hard it is to come hone and take a little time for yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy to see a post! I was getting a bit worried :) New puppies can really take it out of you hey? And with all the extra hours at work! Make sure you look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to send the snow over here. I've seen snow about 6 times in my life and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tim You are more than welcome to it...just make sure you take it ALL and that you claim any further flakes that want to fall this year!

    ReplyDelete