LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

I Feel AMAZING

Question: What do you do when you have to get to the gym 45 minutes early to sign up for Zumba so you get a spot in the class?
Answer: Hop on the treadmill for 2kms at a 2% incline and 3.8 mile an hour speed of course! (I probably could have gone 3kms but I had to pee and stuff before Zumba started).

Haha. So I did really awesome on exercise yesterday. I've been doing Zumba for a couple months now but last night Samantha kicked it up a little bit (plus I felt confident enough to do some of the more "advanced" steps...ie adding squats into a grapevine) and I kid you know I had sweat dripping down my face, chest, back, butt...you get the idea. And it felt AWESOME!!!! I took a friend from work there and she loved it too and wants to go next week! I have a feeling we'll be practicing steps at work though because she was pretty lost the whole time and she kept running into me haha. But that's what I was like on my first time too so...I have hope for her yet! I can feel the muscles in my butt a little bit today but I'm not really sore at all which makes me feel like I'm really getting more fit because before I started this journey, I probably wouldn't have been able to move after all that exercise.

But instead of not being able to move, I'm going to be heading out to shovel my damn driveway again. I wish that the weather would make up it's mind. Either rain or snow...pick one and stick with it!!! And please please please don't give us snow THEN rain just to make the snow weigh 5 billion pounds when I'm trying to shovel it!

This evening Chris and I are going to go shopping and I'll be looking for a few Christmas items for his stocking. I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to get him. As for gifts we're not getting each other anything because we got Harley and we're going to be buying a living room set (hopefully at boxing week prices!) and that'll be our gifts.

Anyways, I hope all you Americans had a good thanksgiving and are having fun black Friday shopping (I WIIIIIISH!!!!)

PS - Check out Tim's blog. He's doing a giveaway of the sweetest most cute Christmas Teddy bear ever...you can see his giveaway here

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you. I just wanted to share your positive energy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that sweaty success feeling you get from Zumba! LOL I havent went for sometime but decided I need to get back into the swing of things and Zumba is a great way! Glad your coworker had so much fun. It is always good to have a buddy for that class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That attitude is so rockin', Taryn! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete