LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Weigh In #13

So after a missed weigh in and knowing that this weigh in wouldn't be good...I was brave, put on my proverbial big girl panties and stepped on the scale. Not gonna lie though, I had visions of seeing that starting number on there and being back to square one. Thank God it wasn't that bad. I did see a gain but NOT the 20+ pounds I was having nightmares of! I weighed in today at 294.3lbs which is a 2.8lb gain from 2 weeks ago. Time to get my ass in gear! I am thankful that it was only 2.8lbs...it could have been much worse for not being on track for a while. Hope everybody is doing well. I've been reading everybody's blogs but not commenting that much. I will do better at that too. Good luck to those who are weighing in today.

PS - Snow is still falling here...I swear it's only November but it really looks like December out there!

8 comments:

  1. I gained over 7 so I win, lolllll. I wish I didn't! You are doing great! Don't let anyone bring you down <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, looks like we need a 30 day shred. :) I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need another 30 Day Shred challenge, lol. I flopped last time. I'm in need of a new challenge anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that it wasn't as bad as you expected. I'm sure you'll use that as motivation for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can come back from that all right. Keep working your plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, that's nothing. You'll have it off in no time ;)

    It sounds like I need to invest in the Shred...hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's getting really white here too -- it just started coming down yesterday. I already want it to stop. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't look back - move forward! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete