LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weigh In #14

Today marked another week and I'm down 1lb. Now weighing in at 293.3. I've eaten really well, shovelled lots of snow (I have 4 and a half foot snow banks at the side of my driveway even though it has rained all day), gone to Zumba and worked extra shifts. I'm hoping a skimpy loss is just my body saying "um what the hell woman...let's eat consistantly (good consistantly of course)" and that next weeks loss will be better. I'm sure it will be. I feel much more balanced. I haven't felt this good in weeks.

Chris and I put up our Christmas lights today and they look great!! I will post pics later once I download them to my computer.

For now I will leave you with a picture of the stupid amount of snow outside my house.

Hope everybody is doing great!!


6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I want snow!!! I've rarely seen it in my life and when I do it basically disappears after a day because it's so light.

    Congrats on the loss!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! A 1lb. Loss is great, but even better it sounds like you feel amazing...you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoveling snow is great exercise! But I;m still not ready to get whacked just yet. Our October snow storm was enough to last me until at least December.
    Congrats on the 1 lb loss. Glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things. I need to do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like wet and heavy snow too. So pretty! A pound is less is still a pound lighter than you were last week - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the loss!:) ANY loss is a good loss!!:) I'm struggling a bit, but think I'm getting back on track now..at least trying. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.:)

    ReplyDelete