LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Exhaustion At It's Finest

Oh my God I don't think I've ever been so tired in my entire life! I don't know what it is but man...It's just past 6pm and I'm struggling to stay awake! I only did 30 minutes on the treadmill (but I did run for part of it...definitely time to download the C25K app). I had a busy day at work. There's a GI outbreak going on so lots of sick people to take care of. And to make it worse...I have to orientate a new nurse tomorrow. UGHHHHH. I swear to God they should pay us more when we have to orientate because it's soo much work! To jam 1 weeks worth of work routine into 8 hours...stupid new people. I'm sure she's lovely and I'll end up liking her but just the thought of the work to train her is making me hate her for now haha.

I gotta say I'm completely obsessed with the salad dressing...I think this is the first time in history I've eaten my whole salad before anything else. I'm actually not a huge fan of salad but salad with THAT dressing I could eat every day. YUM.

Tomorrow is Zumba night again, as long as my flakey friends don't bail yet again. It'll be different as I've never been to a Monday class so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully seeing as how it's the same instructor, the routines will be similar if not the same, otherwise I'm completely screwed. I mean I seriously take uncoordinated to a whole new level. I've been going to Zumba for like 2 months or more and I still forget the steps sometimes. I still have fun though and it's a great way to burn calories!

I got to confess something. I love having a treadmill at home. I really do. But I'm almost regretting telling you all about it because now I feel like I have something to prove. I feel like if I don't have awesome results you will all sit there reading and say "what the hell is wrong with her, she's got no excuses to not lose weight, she's got a freakin treadmill in her basement!". Now I know you aren't like that...I would hope...but now the pressure is on. Probably not a bad thing though. Just a scary feeling.

Do any of you sometimes get all freaked out when you post something on here for all the blogosphere to see...especially when it pertains to your goals?

5 comments:

  1. I think sometimes it's a good thing to feel a bit of pressure but it does help to encourage us to push ourselves a bit more. I def don't think people would think anything bad though, only encouragement just because we're all going through a similar journey and we've all had or are having those feelings you're having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...we will not think that way. Most of us have the tools to get the job done, yet slip sometimes..or a lot of times.

    Yeah I get a little nervous putting my goals out here for the world to see...but sometimes it's motivation for me. And other times when I don't meet them, it just shows I'm human and how hard this really is.

    Have fun in Zumba (and go even if the flakes don't). I have Zumba on Tuesday nights...fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean like when I posted that I was going to workout everyday until my THanksgiving 10K? and then I worked out 1 day and nothing more? LOL I posted it for the world to see and still failed to do it. In the long run what we do or don't do falls on our shoulders and more often than not we are our own worst critics. We aren't here to judge or criticize.. heck most of us are learning right along with you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Taryn <3 You totally rock and you are beyond awesome. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always worry when I post I am going to do something. I was supposed to start C25K two weeks ago and I have only done it twice since then. I also have everything I need at home...no cardio equipment, but tons of videos and Wii games. To be honest, everyone really has what they need because you can do amazing things with your own body weight. So, don't worry about others. You're doing just great!

    ReplyDelete