LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How Chris Hurt His Own Feelings...

Ok so funny story...Chris has gotten me in to a show called "The Walking Dead". It's basically a show about some people who are attempting to survive in a world that has gone to hell in a hand basket and is populated with zombies or "walkers"...Anyways, this small group of people has found another small group of people that are living on a farm and are relatively untouched by the wrath of the walkers...or so we think. One day a guy and a girl go from the farm into the little town to get some supplies from the local pharmacy. Now, we've been here before (in fact, said guy and girl did the horizontal hokey pokey in the same pharmacy a few episodes before this one)...Now I must digress really quickly to tell you that I have told Chris at least 30,000 times that he needs to tell me if something is going to pop out at me or a really loud noise might scare me because I really really don't like that...anyways, this happens....The video of the scene is right below...beware it's graphic and will scare the pants off you!




Anyways...At the exact same time (as if I wouldn't be scared enough) Chris's arm shot across the couch to scare me...Well I burst into tears (I told you, I really really hate that feeling!) but Chris thought I was laughing and he thought it was HILARIOUS...until he saw the tears and then he felt bad. He comforted me while I got my heart beat back under control...and he said something that was so funny...that seeing me cry hurt his feelings...But seeing as how he's the one who made me cry...he hurt his own feelings! And that, folks, is hard to do! He's a talented man...must be why I love him so much :)

Anyways, seeing as how this is a weight loss blog I guess I should do a quick update on that. I was not feeling the greatest yesterday so I pretty much just took it easy. I went down onto the treadmill and attempted a C25K but I got a mile in and was just over it. I had to stop. I have eaten fairly well. and today I was so stinkin busy at work (1 of my residents passed away last night so I had to deal with the funeral home, family, etc, etc, etc, 3 people fell, it was doctors day, I had a care conference for a new resident who is a lot dramatic, I still had to do my job that keeps me busy on a normal day, and 5 people are actively palliative at this point....I didn't sit down, I didn't eat lunch, I ran my butt off...so I'm going to go to bed early tonight and I will do my C25K run tomorrow! 

Hope everybody is having a good week and is ready for Christmas! And if you haven't already watch The Walking Dead!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ha, poor Chris!

    I like The Walking Dead. Prefer Season 1 at the mo but season 2 is starting to get good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your resident, Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tim It gets better...and apparently we find out what happened to Morgan and Duane...and possibly Merle too

    ReplyDelete