LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas To All

Well everybody, I had an amazing Christmas. Last night I went to my in-laws and hung out with the family there. We had turkey dinner (I had a plate with all white meat, and honestly didn't eat that much) and had only had a few appys before that. I'm certain I was well below my calorie limit. It was so much fun watching the little one open her presents from grandma, grandpa, auntie, uncle and great-grandpa. We visited, laughed and had a great time and then headed home to get the house ready for Santa.

We put out milk and cookies and carrots for the reindeer then the kiddo headed to bed and actually went down with less trouble than usual. I had sooooo much fun playing Santa! We were up bright and early this morning and when we woke the kid up telling her that Santa had come she nearly shot through the wall she got out of bed so fast!

Now to tell you what I got! Chris is amazing and got me the Jillian Michaels 3 step program on ifit for the treadmill! Soooo excited to try it (not tonight...I've made about 50 trips up and down the stairs packing presents up). I also got a satellite radio for my car and the boombox for the house. We got a food processor, cash to help us buy a living room set, the Lion King on bluray, gift cards, a scarf, bakeware, etc, etc, etc...I got really spoiled! I deserve it though...I was REALLY good this year! HAHAHA.

Here are a few pictures (including some of our Christmas lights, sorry they are kinda dark, still learning how to use my new camera!)



Front Entrance


Our Whole Front Porch

Just After Setting Up The Tree


After Santa Came


After Opening Presents


4 comments:

  1. Your place is adorable. I think I want that pink Barbie quad in my size! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Belated Christmas Taryn! Finally catching up on blogs after a crazy Christmas!! Your tree was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm coming to yours next year for Christmas! ha.

    I like how you put milk, cookies and carrots out for the reindeer. In my house we used to put a glass of sherry, a mince pie and a carrot for Rudolph. I like seeing what other people do compared to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tim Jeez if every person in the UK puts a glass of sherry out for Santa I'm suprised he can fly those reindeer straight by the time he gets to Canada!

    ReplyDelete