LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Weigh In #15

So weigh in was on November 30th and I did weigh in (but just have been too busy to post about it until now). No change. WTF!? Ok...I know I suffered a lovely gastroenteritis (aka the stomach flu) for a good 36 hours in which time the only thing I could stomach without feeling as though I was going to puke was canned soup...um who feels like making soup from scratch when you're sick??...and crackers....which is a HUGE sodium overload. So I was hoping that was the cause. I hopped on the scale again yesterday and it showed a 0.2lb loss, then today it's back to the previous week's weight. So we're going with no loss this week. BOOO.

Now on to the good news. MY TREADMILL IS HERE AND ASSEMBLED AND READY FOR ME TO USE!!!! YAY!!! Thanks mama! I want to attempt doing at least 5kms per day and I want to start the C25K here shortly. And of course Zumba is going to be added in there too.

I have had such a crazy busy past couple days. Wednesday all 3 of us had to be up, showered, dressed, and fed to meet my grandpa to pick up the treadmill, bring that home and get it down into the basement (holy mother of all this is holy that thing is HEAVY), then we had to go to the store to pick up a few Christmas things and make an appointment, then we had to get groceries, then I had to down 1 litre of water and not pee, which is probably the most painful thing I've gone through to date, because I had an ultrasound appointment to check out my ovaries...just keeping an eye on my PCOS, came home made dinner then the kiddo and I baked Christmas cookies. Now let me tell you...after backing about 4 dozen cookies with a 3 year old my kitchen looked as though it had puked a bag of flour, she was COVERED from head to toe in flower, dough, water and sugar, and I was just at the end of my patience with her because she was being a 3 year old and not listening. But we had fun, we got it done and the clean up didn't take THAT long.

Yesterday Chris and I got a chunk of our Christmas shopping done, and I didn't wait until I had a mountain of presents to wrap...I did all I could last night. We also put the treadmill together yesterday...that took a while. Is it just us or are instructions always missing 1 key piece of information and you spend like an hour trying to figure it out but the solution is so simple you're pissed that it took you that long to figure out? Either way it's together!

Today I have plans to clean my entire house so I best get going and get my butt in gear. Hope everybody is having a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. "the kiddo and eye baked" as in kiddo and "I"; I serously giggled. That's the best typo I've ever read.

    Yay on having a treadmill and going after C25k, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miss April Whoooopsie...My goodness let me fix that. I hate typos. What the heck was goin through my head when I was typing!? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well just move on to this week! Hopefully you will see a loss next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a treadmill at my house. Enjoy using it!!!

    ReplyDelete