LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yum


Mmmm short skinny peppermint mocha. Let the holidays begin. This cup was less than 100 calories!!!

Also, after being out of highschool for nearly 8 years, seeing my grade 11&12 physics teacher scared the bejesus out of me. I automatically went to make an excuse as to why I was late!!!! I don't even live in the same town that I went to highschool in!!!

Today marked the official day 1 of my C25K training. Tomorrow is Zumba. Tuesday is day 2 of C25K.
Life is good!

So yummy!!!

9 comments:

  1. Girl you look so good. Look how much skinnier your face looks! You are awesome! Also...must try that ASAP!!!! But I just got a keurig and have been making my own coffee that's amazing <3 Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peppermint mocha is so good. During the holiday season i try to avoid starbucks because i know i'll get sucked in. Just last week i had to run off a caramel frap.....Now I try to stick with green tea in the mornings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious about C25K.... How is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @No Thanks to Cake So far so good. I did day 1 twice just to get a workout in today but I'll be doing day 2 on Tuesday so watch for a post then too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those peppermint mochas- they are so addicting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they had peppermint mocha in my city in England :( Sooo jealous! North America always gets all the cool things :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture!!:) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete