LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ahhhh

Oh. My. God....I feel so much better!

Chris and I had a much needed date night. We went out for dinner then went to the hot springs. Now, after 2 horrible, awful, no good, very bad days at work, I was just at the end of my rope. I was ready to quit my job, even though it would mean living in a refrigerator box under BOB


Looks cozy!
 So when I got home exhausted and cranky, Chris decided that we needed to relax. And relax we did. After a yummy dinner, we drove the half hour to Ainsworth Hot Springs. 2 hours in blissfully hot water. How could you not relax here!


The warm pool...about 95 degrees last night


Grotto at the back of the cave in the hot pool. Hot pool was about 105 degrees last night


I could hang out here every night
 The water is from naturally occurring hot springs and there's just something natural and beautiful about it. When we got home, I basically went up, layed down into bed, Chris snuggled up to me and we were talking and then I woke up at 9am...Probably was mid sentence when I fell asleep. Poor Chris. I felt soooo bad this morning when I woke up (but sooooooo good at the same time!). That little vacation from reality was exactly what I needed.

Now I'm off to get on the treadmill before work. Have a great day all!

(The photos posted are from Google...I did not take them!)


13 comments:

  1. Wow that looks Beautiful :) I bet it was some relaxing glad your feeling Refreshed sometimes a night out is all we need <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing! What a nice hubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a beautiful night. I hope things get better for you at work soon. Glad you and hubby are enjoying yourselves where you can. Best wishes xx

    - DS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are gorgeous, I was disappointed to read that you didnt take them. after reading the first two sentences I thought the paragraph was going to end with "I was about ready to jump of this bridge!"

    PS I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mini get a way. Glad that you got to relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you had a night to relax and take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks amazing! Glad you were able to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks beautiful! It sounds like you deserved that night. Glad you were able to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spectacular getaway! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tagged you in my blog!

    http://fatsosarah.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I would love to go somewhere like that. It looks amazing and so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. We went to a hot springs in Colorado. Most relaxing!

    ReplyDelete