LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Fatal Flaw

When I set out my weekly goals for the SCC, I was really optimistic and ready to go for it. I vowed to drink nothing but water this week...not thinking about the caffeine bump I usually need to get me going in the morning. I was made painfully aware of that when I was awoken but a chatty and energetic 3 year old a little earlier than I was prepared for. Needless to say that my morning cup of tea was quickly in my hands. I must absolutely allow for a cup of tea/coffee once per day. I do use splenda and low fat milk (which is why it would break my water only rule). But trust me, its a necessity.

Today I have to take my puppy to get his hair cut for the first time. He's soooooo cute and fluffy and ragamuffiny right now that it makes me sad...but he occasionally runs into a wall because he can't see through his hair haha. I will post a before and after picture later today. I'm sure he's gonna look half his size (if only it was as easy as a hair cut!).

I may post more later today but I had this overwhelming need to fess up!

10 comments:

  1. :) I think tea or coffee is a nessecity for sooo many people, I'm glad I don't drink either lol!

    Lmfao i couldn't help but giggle about the dog hitting walls poor thing :) What type of dog is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not as fatal as you think! You are going to do great!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. caffeine is really good for sore muscles. I think cutting back but maintaining your morning cup is a great idea. Best wishes xx

    - DS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's totally okay. Do what you need to do in order to reach your goals. If you know you cannot do without tea (which I don't think is all that horible anyway) then have your tea. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's absolutely fine to have that tea. It's not going to ruin anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually have at least 3 cups of tea a day in the biggest mug possible LOL. I can't go without it (+ i'm British and it's the law to drink lots of tea). I agree with Briana, I think if you need to have it, then have it. My friend has half a mug of coffee because she just needs a bit of a boost but is gradually trying to quit drinking it completely.

    Looking forward to seeing the before and after pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fatal? No way! Enjoy your cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could always do a lot worse! Enjoy your tea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rate caffeine right under oxygen LOL.

    ReplyDelete