LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Weigh In Of 2012

2011...What a year. I have accomplished so much, yet I'm still not where I want to be. I have made smart financial investments, I have taken a trip with Chris, I have lost over 20lbs, I got a puppy, I have advanced in my career, and I have begun to change my life. There is still so much I want to accomplish in 2012 though. I want to continue to lose weight (obviously), but most of all I want my heath. I want to be able to do things that I can't do at this point. This past week is not something I'm proud of, but it is what it is. I weighed in this morning at 293.5 (a gain of 2.9 lbs). I'm not surprised...I ate like crap and have not tied my runners onto my feet at all. But now that I have the SCC to keep me accountable, this will all change. I am horribly competitive so I think a challenge was just the ticket.

Goals for week #1 of the SCC:

1) exercise 4 days this week (redo week 2 of C25K and Zumba)
2) write down my food intake into my journal every day
3) drink nothing but water
4) remember to take my vitamin every day

So there we have it! My goals for this week.

Now I want to wish everybody a healthy and prosperous 2012. I truly appreciate everything you have all done for me. Without your support, I likely would have given up a long time ago. 2012 will be a fantastic year! I know it already!

19 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you plan on pushing through, the secret to getting ahead is getting started xx

    - Desperate Student

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl! You're gonna kick week 1's butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Goals, Those some awesome things that happened in 2011, Hopefully 2012 Can be even better :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. All important points. I envy you being able to do just water. You are going to rock this week out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Taryn, awesome list you got there, and we should all thank you as well for being so supportive and blogging along with us through the good and the bad <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I like your list of goals, and 2011 has been a great year for you it seems :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you set your goals high but have the best attitude and I know you will meet them! I'm doing a major house cleaning of foods today - getting rid of the left over Christmas crap! Here's to a successful year for you, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your goals for this week and the New Year are awesome. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These challenges work well for me too-I have that same competitive issue. LOL

    Stopping by from the Spring Chick Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had gotten down to 290 lbs. in September 2010...now am back up at 314.:( Very disappointing..but WILL lose it again. Hang in there!!! You will do awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Goals!! I am so happy to be doing this with you!! We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your goal, Taryn! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have high hopes for 2012, too! I'll be following your journey as I work on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a girl with a plan! Good luck with all of your goals!

    http://loserlike-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great goals :) I'll be restarting week 5 of C25k for the third time LOL

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I could drink only water-have a great week!

    ReplyDelete