LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Holy Crap On A Cracker!

Well I woke up this morning to a foot of snow on my driveway. However, because I had to work at 7am, the snow had to be left until I got home. Poor Chris is still quite ill so I didn't want him out there doing it (especially when he can barely breathe just walking up the stairs). Of course, however, it began to get warm out and the snow began to melt...making it as heavy as cement. And because it had snowed more throughout the day, there was still at least a foot of snow (plus the 2 foot tall and 4 foot wide snow bank the plough left at the bottom of the driveway). I got home at 3:30 and I walked in the door just before 5:30...2 hours of shovelling...I plugged it into my Lose It! app and the thing says that I burned 1376 calories!!!! I was scheduled to restart the C25K program tonight...but I don't think anybody will blame me for postponing that a little. I'm now very congested myself and am having trouble breathing through my nose. Lovely...juuuust what I needed. Ah well...I think that instead of C25K I see a hot bath and bed early in my future!

Hope everybody had a better start to the weekend than I did! HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. Feel better soon, Shoveling snow is definitely one heck of a work out we been lucky and have not gotten much this year which is rather strange for my part of the area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoveling is such hard work! Kudos to you for doing it all alone. Strong women unite! Enjoy your bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A hot bath is definitely a great reward for all that shoveling!

    ReplyDelete