LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I AM Reading!

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am attempting to read all blogs, however my Blogger is still not letting me open some windows. Soooo if you're not getting comments on your blogs, chances are I can't read them. I'm trying to figure it out so be patient with me.

Today started out a little rocky already...Poor Chris is so so so sick (like a fever of 39*C/102*F, super congested, body aches, chills) and I'm a little sick too (beginning of an ear infection I think, and slight nasal congestion. I was up til 3am nursing my poor sick man. Now I'm going to go and shovel the ridiculous amount of snow we got over the last 24 hours. I'm also going to go to Zumba tonight!!! YAY ZUMBA!

I also plan to, over today and tomorrow, sit down and plan my exercise for the next few months or so. I think that if I have it written down and it's a "no-brainer", it'll be easier to do. That's my theory anyways, may not necessarily be the case but we shall see.

7 comments:

  1. At least it can't hurt to make a plan. If you "only" do 75% of it, that's good too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got snow here too in Michigan..More on the way this weekend. Yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hate snow lol.. Winter sucks for me because i hate the snow LOL.. But I'm finding now that i have fitness in my life its keeping me well balanced in my moods Specially this time of year :) Feeling great!!

    Hope Your both feeling better soon <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind the cold, but I hate snow. I hope you feel better! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snow but never get it in my city. I always get so jealous of people getting lots! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd trade you in a second. I HATE the snow. Well...that's not true. I like looking at it and skiing in it...but driving in it and shovelling it SUCKS!!!

      Delete
  6. I am having the same problems, its only letting me read certain blogs.

    ReplyDelete