LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

I Can't Feel My Feet...

These past couple days have been THE WORST I've had at workin a very very long time. I'm exhausted. I have been run off my feet for the last 2 days. Enough already...Please. On the bright side I've been getting a lot of exercise at work and have consumed very little calories cuz...who has time to eat!? I didn't even have time to finish my cup of tea this morning. I will post more later...right now...rest is in order.

6 comments:

  1. Keep on truckin' girl. Exercise can make you feel so much better, here's hoping those extra endorphins kick in soon. Enjoy your rest xx

    - DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. I worked my day off and had a new admit at 5pm! I leave at 7pm! I was working a new hall to me and gosh what a killer day for the legs and especially the knees.

    Some days it is "enough already".

    Then we get up and go back for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate those kind of days:( Hoping you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think calorie burning at work is awesome - but I;m sure you are exhausted. But think of it this way - you are working out and earning a paycheck - killing tow birds with one stone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your footies. Hope you get some rest. Maybe a nice pedi or foot massage is in order?

    ReplyDelete