LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SCC Check In & Week 2 Goals

So this week was awfully busy for me (but then again, now that I think about it, most weeks are!) and I was super stressed out for most of it. I'm hoping that tonight is a normal night and everything goes smoothly. Hoping, but not optimistic haha. I started out with 4 simple goals (exercise 4 days, write down my food intake every day, drink nothing but water (modified to allow caffeine in the morning), and to take my vitamin every day)...Well I succeeded only on the one I modified...Sooo I'm going to continue my goals into the next week. However, I know that I've lost at least some weight this week so thank goodness what I did do worked. My official weigh in is tomorrow but I do check the scale at least every couple days to make sure I'm on track.

I really do like this challenge. I have "met" some amazing people that I otherwise wouldn't have met and they offer me some amazing support, and I hope that I offer them the same! I can't wait to keep going with this challenge and actually have a normal week at work which hopefully will allow me to be successful with my goals. I was close on most of my goals so perhaps I need to just be a little more lenient (ie take my vitamin 5 times this week). The exercise though, I really need to do. Because of my shitty week, I was just so exhausted ALL the time so I put it off...but I really need to just stop making excuses and do it. And I'm going to. I'm going to make Chris be mean to me and force me to do it haha. He is such a wonderful man and is truly so so so supportive. He does his part...and I've been slacking on mine.

Because I didn't successfully complete my goals this week, I'm going to continue them. I am going to continue my modified water goal (nothing but water plus 1 cup of caffeine per day) and add in just 1 other drink that is not water.  I plan on increasing the frequency in which I post on my blog so that by the end of the week you guys can see if I'm close to achieving my goals or if I'm slacking off yet again...and FEEL FREE to call me out. Seriously, I will not take offense.

As for the mini challenge...oh boy...I better invest in a bib...I am horrible with using my left hand...but i will give it a shot!

12 comments:

  1. Sometimes life throws us in so many directions its hard to keep our goals in tack, But as long as your trying that's all that matters :) When it comes to your Vitims, Try putting the Vitimin with something you do before you leave for work or Near your Tooth brush? you could take it Right before brushing your teeth :) Good Luck darling :) Best wishes for the week and looking forward to hear your weigh in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to you weigh in! You are on track and you can do it! It's going to be a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life happens....just don't let life make you give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Enz... life happens, and I can tell that you haven't given up. I'm rooting for you. This week will be your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The important thing is you haven't given up! Great job and good luck with continuing your goals this next week. Life does happen we just have to learn to readjust and recoop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Taryn
    Just keep at those goals. Soon they will become second nature!
    BTW - I tagged you in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't succeed with mine either, but it's a work in progress and as long as we try, there's that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just make sure that you don't let last week get you down! Keep pushing through. This is not the easiest journey any of us will ever be on, but it is one of the most worthy! One day at a time- and NO dwelling on yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life does get in the way - happens to me all the time but as long as I don't dwell on what I can't change and focus on what I can change, I do good.
    You will have a better week because you are aware of where you need to improve.
    Here's to a successful 2nd week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of blogging more often to kinda keep us going along throughout the week rather than after the fact... though as you mentioned sometimes I guess life keeps us too busy to actually sit and write posts. Good luck with this weeks goals though Taryn, I too will be investing in a bib cuz the mini challenge wont be pretty.. FUN , yes. pretty, no... lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I'm with ya on the bib! You'll find a way to make fit those goals in and make it all work for you.... as long as you keep trying to do so it will come;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im going to try eating with my left hand tonight, will see how that goes.. it's prob going to be messy! lol

    ReplyDelete