LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Progress Pictures

I finally got around to posting my 30lb lost progress picture. You can see it here. I am in shock looking at them compared to the pictures I took at the beginning of this journey. I can notice a big difference that I didn't really before, simply because I see myself in the mirror every day. But going back and looking at that photo...wow...that's all I have to say. What do you think? Big difference?? Thought so. I can only imagine what the next 2 or 3 progress pictures are going to look like...And it excites me!

Today was a wonderful day. I got up late, sat around a little bit then worked out and burnt over 300 calories...and didn't have to stop to pee! Then I went out and got groceries. I spent a little too much money but our cupboards were beginning to look like Old Mother Hubbard's. I got quite a few fruits and veggies, yogurt, and snacks that I can have. I did NOT, however, buy the bag of Doritos that I could hear calling my name from 3 aisles over. I wanted to so bad though. I've been craving them in an awful way. But I resisted. I'll wait until we go to the states for groceries and get popchips or whatever they're called. Same taste, way less calories.

What do you do when you have a craving that just won't go away and you feel like slitting your wrists after 2 weeks of wanting nothing but what you cannot have!?

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss your pictures look great! If you ever figure out how to deal with the cravings let me know I'm having the same issue I want some...I'm not even gonna say it that'll just make me think about it more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tx for sharing the pics! Congrats!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at them sexy collar bones!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I love it...I think collar bones are so sexy

      Delete
  4. Taryn! Congrats! You are looking FANTASTIC!! Cravings are hard but sometimes if you are craving something, it means you are missing something else from your diet. Maybe you can google cravings and see what it says. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely see a difference!! Keep it up girl! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great!! great job! and your so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome job!! I love the before and during pics... Can't wait to see the afters!! Those will knock everyone socks off ;) Woohoo to the collar bone!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! What a difference, huh!

    How do I resist stuff? Hmm...that's not my speciality, I tend to give in but if I can help it then I try and find a healthier alternative. It's so hard though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your story!
    I am going the a weight loss journey myself (need to loss 88 pounds).
    It is so great to see pictures of people who loss weight! I makes me so motivated and helps me keep op my work!

    You ROCK!!!

    Line
    (32kginayear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete